Comprehensive Food Protection Solutions
With consumer concerns about food safety and quality clearly driving today’s buying decisions, manufacturers need food protection solutions that are effective and efficient.
Controlling a broad variety of microorganisms is a major challenge in complex food systems sold via long supply chains. Food protection covers a combination of physical, chemical and biological hurdles to control both spoilage and pathogenic microorganisms and extend shelf life while complying with microbial safety policies.
DuPont offers a broad range of food protection products to help you meet the rigorous standards of your food safety programs with speed, efficiency and efficacy.
Our user-friendly food diagnostic systems, based on molecular biotechnology, include the BAX® System for accurate, reliable pathogen testing and the RiboPrinter® System for monitoring your microbial environment.
And for formulation needs, the Danisco® line of premier protective cultures, along with blends that combine natural ingredients with well-defined antimicrobial or antioxidative functionality, help reduce unwanted bacteria and extend the shelf life of your products.
- AOAC-RI Certifies the DuPont™ BAX® System X5 for Detecting L. monocytogenes
- BAX® System X5 Certified by AOAC-RI for Salmonella Detection
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Signs Agreement with Eurofins Microbiology Laboratories, Inc.
- Smaller-Footprint BAX® System Instrument to be Introduced at IAFP Annual Meeting July 25-28
- DuPont will collaborate with Eurofins as part of Detect + Protect Services
- AOAC-RI Extends Validation for BAX® System Real-Time PCR Assay for Salmonella
- BAX® System AOAC-RI Validation Extended for Faster Listeria Detection
- DuPont Diagnostics Announces VWR as Exclusive U.S. Distributor
- Health Ingredients Europe 2012
DuPont at Food Vision Summit 2013
DuPont Nutrition & Health, a global leader in healthy, nutritious food ingredients and molecular diagnostic solutions, will participate as a leading sponsor of the industry-first Food Vision Summit, scheduled for March 20 to 22, 2013 in Cannes, France.
- USDA FSIS Adopts BAX® System E. coli Assays
- AOAC Certifies BAX® System STEC assays
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Collaborating for Food Protection
- Easy Pathogen Detection with BAX® System
- Local Food Systems
- Faster, More Accurate Food Safety Tests
- JIFSAN uses the BAX® System to educate industry and government personnel
- South Georgia Pecan Saves Time with BAX® System
- Molinos Sees Positive Effect with BAX® System
- Finding the Right Starter Culture with RiboPrinter®
- Danpo Chooses BAX® System for Reliable Campylobacter Testing
- Biovac Satisfies Customers with BAX® System
- Bigard Trusts BAX® System for Product Release Desicions
- BAX® System Shows Young's Seafood Why One Vibrio Assay is Better Than Three