Comprehensive Food Protection Solutions
With consumer concerns about food safety and quality clearly driving today’s buying decisions, manufacturers need food protection solutions that are effective and efficient.
Controlling a broad variety of microorganisms is a major challenge in complex food systems sold via long supply chains. Food protection covers a combination of physical, chemical and biological hurdles to control both spoilage and pathogenic microorganisms and extend shelf life while complying with microbial safety policies.
DuPont offers a broad range of food protection products to help you meet the rigorous standards of your food safety programs with speed, efficiency and efficacy.
Our user-friendly food diagnostic systems, based on molecular biotechnology, include the BAX® System for accurate, reliable pathogen testing and the RiboPrinter® System for monitoring your microbial environment.
And for formulation needs, the Danisco® line of premier protective cultures, along with blends that combine natural ingredients with well-defined antimicrobial or antioxidative functionality, help reduce unwanted bacteria and extend the shelf life of your products.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Local Food Systems
- Faster, More Accurate Food Safety Tests
- Collaborating for Food Protection
- Easy Pathogen Detection with BAX® System
- JIFSAN uses the BAX® System to educate industry and government personnel
- BAX® System Helps Svenska Tighten Control on Salmonella
- Finding the Right Starter Culture with RiboPrinter®
- Avoid the Confusion of Cross Contamination with RiboPrinter®
- RiboPrinter® System Tracks Bad Beer To Tap Contamination
- Understand the Source of Contamination with RiboPrinter® System
- Protecting Your Company with RiboPrinter® System
- Definitive DNA Typing with RiboPrinter® System
Foam Packaging Alternative
Coldpack’s Airliner thermally insulated pouch is a foam packaging alternative for shipping temperature-sensitive products, made with three DuPont resins.
- Barrier Packaging for Baby Food
- Cheese Packaging
European packaging converter WipakGryspeert uses DuPont™ Bynel® in foam trays for a more efficient, flexible, and fresher packaging solution for meat, seafood and ready-to-eat meals.
An Italian packaging converter uses DuPont™ Appeel® for a reliable, easy-to-peel, tamper-evident packaging solution for ice cream.