Advanced food diagnostics help protect your products, productivity and your brand.
Automated molecular methods for microbial detection, identification and monitoring enhance your food safety and quality assurance programs.
The BAX® System and RiboPrinter® System provide the very best value in science-based products to help meet the diverse needs of food companies, government inspectors and service labs for food diagnostics that are fast, reliable and convenient.
Based on advanced biotechnology, these flexible and cost-effective rapid testing methods enhance your food safety and quality assurance programs with proven accuracy and reliability.
Food diagnostics are a key offering from DuPont Nutrition & Health food protection portfolio, complementing the broad array of protective ingredients that help food companies throughout the world deliver safer, healthier and more nutritious food.
- BAX® System X5 Receives AFNOR Certification for Salmonella and E. coli O157:H7 Detection
- DuPont Releases BaxApp
- AOAC Certifies the BAX® System X5 for Listeria Detection
- AOAC-RI Certifies the DuPont™ BAX® System X5 for Detecting L. monocytogenes
- BAX® System X5 Certified by AOAC-RI for Salmonella Detection
- AOAC-RI Extends Validation for BAX® System Real-Time PCR Assay for Salmonella
- Smaller-Footprint BAX® System Instrument to be Introduced at IAFP Annual Meeting July 25-28
- BAX® System AOAC-RI Validation Extended for Faster Listeria Detection
- DuPont Diagnostics Announces VWR as Exclusive U.S. Distributor
- BAX® System Certified by AOAC for Faster 22-Hour Listeria Detection
- Health Canada Extends DuPont™ BAX® System Certification for E. coli O157:H7
- AOAC Certifies BAX® System Real-Time Listeria Test