Fast and accurate molecular method for pathogen detection and more.
Advanced, automated testing for foodborne pathogens, spoilage organisms and other microbes in raw ingredients, finished products and environmental samples.
The award-winning BAX® System breaks down samples at the genetic level, using the power of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to detect harmful bacteria and other microbes with certainty. These highly reliable results help food companies make product release decisions with confidence.
Customers around the world have made the BAX® System an integral part of their quality control systems due to its tremendous impact on their operations--from dramatically decreasing false positives and minimizing re-testing, to reducing employee training and speeding the time to market.
The speed and accuracy of DNA-based detection, including a license to perform PCR. The simplicity of an automated load-it and leave-it operation. The familiarity of a Microsoft® Windows® interface. The BAX® System combines it all for smooth testing procedures at any stage in the processing pipeline.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Faster, More Accurate Food Safety Tests
- Easy Pathogen Detection with BAX® System
- JIFSAN uses the BAX® System to educate industry and government personnel
- South Georgia Pecan Saves Time with BAX® System
- Molinos Sees Positive Effect with BAX® System
- Danpo Chooses BAX® System for Reliable Campylobacter Testing
- Biovac Satisfies Customers with BAX® System
- Bigard Trusts BAX® System for Product Release Desicions
- BAX® System Shows Young's Seafood Why One Vibrio Assay is Better Than Three
- BAX® System Helps Svenska Tighten Control on Salmonella
- DVFA Improves Salmonella Testing with BAX® System
- BAX® System Strengthens Labs in Brazil
BAX® is a registered trademark of DuPont for its line of equipment, reagents and software used to analyze samples for microbial contamination. BAX® System Q7 instruments are sold under licensing arrangement with Applied Biosystems for food testing. Use for research and development, quality assurance and quality control testing under supervision of technically qualified persons. Not approved for clinical use. Please read the limitation of warranty and liability before use.