Increase Yields, Reduce Sugars with SYNERXIA® Fermentation System
The SYNERXIA® Fermentation System by DuPont offers up to 2% additional ethanol yield and 20-25% lower total sugars by pairing a robust glucoamylase-producing active dry yeast with a uniquely superior debranching glucoamylase blend for the industry’s first synergistic fermentation effect.
SYNERXIA® PRIME ADYT: Active dry yeast with dry trehalase blend
- Robust against temperatureand organic acids fluctuations for consistent fermentations
- Produces abundant traditional GA to act quickly on alpha 1,4 glocosidic bonds and synergistically with SYNERXIA® PRIME LC
- Contains dry trehalase to target up to 20,000,000lbs* of trehalose and turn it into fermentable sugar
SYNERXIA® PRIME LC: Innovative debranching glucoamylase
- Targets alpha 1,6 glucosidic bonds faster than any other GA on the market
- Debranching activity 13X faster than a traditional GA, and 148X faster than an A.Niger GA
And when you trial the SYNERXIA® Fermentation System you'll receive full end-to-end technical support to optimize for your unique operation - because we are here to help you succeed.
If you're ready to stop sending over 2,000,000 pounds of sugar out the door with your DDGs, contact us today to learn more and start your trial.
*20,000,000 based on estimates in a 100MGPY dry grind, hot cook ethanol plant
SYNERXIA® THRIVE Fermentation System will change the way you think about ethanol production by delivering results never before seen in industrial fermentations.