DuPont™ Streamline® offers the flexibility to control the most challenging brush species while protecting desirable perennial and native grasses as land managers work to maintain uninterrupted distribution of power and safe, efficient industrial sites.
Tackles Tough Brush with Broad-Spectrum Control
Streamline® delivers powerful brush control for difficult-to-manage species such as boxelder, hackberry and mesquite.
Selective Control Preserves Desirable Vegetation
Streamline® helps promote the grass understory and preserving desirable vegetation.
Low Use Rate Boosts Productivity
Streamline® is measured in ounces, not pounds, for less storage, hauling, mixing and waste disposal.
Land managers have more options for controlling challenging weeds and brush while protecting public safety. DuPont has introduced DuPont™ Perspective®, DuPont™ Streamline® and DuPont™ Viewpoint® to improve performance and productivity of land management programs.
Product Data Sheets (2)
- MSDS - DuPont™ Streamline® (PDF)
- DOT Shipping Regulations (PDF)
- Turn Up the Power on Brush Control (PDF)
- Prevent Vine-related Power 0utages (PDF)
- Utility IVM: Past, Present, Future (PDF)
- Preventing Roadside Erosion (PDF)
- Turn Up The Power On Brush Control (PDF)
- Responsibly Control Targeted Vegetation While Preserving Trees, Shrubs And Vegetation (PDF)
- Technical Information Update For Streamline® (PDF)
- Sustainable Vegetation Management (PDF)
Additional Information (8)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Find information on utility vegetation management to help maintain site safety and free-flowing energy at the Transmission & Distribution World Vegetation Management Resource Center sponsored by DuPont.
Utility IVM (integrated vegetation management) has evolved as an industry standard. Nelsen Money describes how far the industry has come and predicts the strategies needed for future success.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.