Selective Brush Control to Preserve Grass Understory & Promote Public Safety
Streamline® offers flexibility to control the most challenging species with selective brush control while protecting desirable perennial and native grasses as land managers maintain uninterrupted power distribution and safe, efficient industrial sites.
Tackles Tough Brush with Broad-Spectrum Control
Streamline® delivers powerful selective brush control for difficult-to-manage species such as boxelder, hackberry and mesquite.
Selective Brush Control Preserves Desirable Vegetation
Streamline® helps promote the grass understory and preserving desirable vegetation.
Low Use Rate Boosts Productivity
Streamline® is measured in ounces, not pounds, for less storage, hauling, mixing and waste disposal.
Land managers have more options for controlling challenging weeds and brush while protecting public safety. DuPont has introduced DuPont™ Perspective®, DuPont™ Streamline® and DuPont™ Viewpoint® to improve performance and productivity of land management programs.
Additional Information (10)
- Comparison of Brush Herbicides Using Foliar Applications (PDF)
- Enhanced Hardwood and Conifer Control for Safer, Cleaner Utility ROW (PDF)
- Calibration and User Guide: Non-Crop Herbicide Applications (PDF)
- Turn Up the Power on Brush Control (PDF)
- Prevent Vine-related Power 0utages (PDF)
- Utility IVM: Past, Present, Future (PDF)
- Preventing Roadside Erosion (PDF)
- Responsibly Control Targeted Vegetation While Preserving Trees, Shrubs And Vegetation (PDF)
- Technical Information Update For Streamline® (PDF)
- Sustainable Vegetation Management (PDF)
Achieve effective baccharis control with Viewpoint® or Streamline® herbicide and prevent this prolific, dense brush species from creating hazardous conditions for homeowners and businesses.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Find information on utility vegetation management to help maintain site safety and free-flowing energy at the Transmission & Distribution World Vegetation Management Resource Center sponsored by DuPont.
Utility IVM (integrated vegetation management) has evolved as an industry standard. Nelsen Money describes how far the industry has come and predicts the strategies needed for future success.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.