The Toughest Brush Species are no Match for DuPont™ Viewpoint® Herbicide
Viewpoint® delivers simple, effective brush control while supporting easier, more productive workdays as utility and land managers strive to keep power and other utilities flowing safely to the public.
Broad Spectrum for Complete Brush Control
Viewpoint® controls a broad range of difficult brush species, including ash, boxelder, hackberry, maple, mesquite and sweetgum.
Special Formulation Boosts Productivity
Viewpoint® features low use rates in a dry-blended formulation to significantly reduce inventory, hauling, tank mixing and waste disposal.
Favorable Environmental Profile
Viewpoint® has a low impact on mammals, wildlife and the environment when used according to the label and is not a federally restricted-use herbicide.
Additional Information (9)
- Storm-Hardened IVM, Transmission & Distribution World, June 2014 (PDF)
- Maximize Utility ROW Safety with Unbeatable Control of Hardwood and Pines (PDF)
- Calibration and User Guide: Non-Crop Herbicide Applications (PDF)
- Preventing Roadside Erosion (PDF)
- Utility IVM: Past, Present, Future (PDF)
- Responsibly Control Targeted Vegetation While Preserving Trees, Shrubs and Vegetation (PDF)
- Simplify Your Brush Control Program (PDF)
- Technical Information Update for Viewpoint® (PDF)
- Comparison of Brush Herbicides Using Foliar Applications (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Find information on utility vegetation management to help maintain site safety and free-flowing energy at the Transmission & Distribution World Vegetation Management Resource Center sponsored by DuPont.
Utility IVM (integrated vegetation management) has evolved as an industry standard. Nelsen Money describes how far the industry has come and predicts the strategies needed for future success.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.