Postemergence Control, Selective Weeding, and Suppression of Key Broadleaf Weeds and Brush
DuPont™ Cimarron® MAX Herbicide provides postemergence control and suppression of key broadleaf weeds and brush in pastures and rangeland as well as selective weeding to aid in the maintenance of established grasses in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP).
With contact, systemic and residual activity, a single application of Cimarron® MAX Herbicide is an effective option providing season-long control of a wide spectrum of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds including musk thistle, broom snakeweed and western ragweed plus suppression of mesquite, yucca and other brush species – without harming grasses.
Cimarron® MAX Herbicide gives ranchers the flexibility they need with more time to work around their schedule and the weather. Plus, there is no waiting period between application and the grazing of livestock.
Count on DuPont for top-quality products, support you can rely on, and an in-depth knowledge of local crop protection concerns.
Additional Information (7)
- DuPont Portfolio of Range & Pasture Products (PDF)
- Calibration and User Guide: Non-Crop Herbicide Applications (PDF)
- Better Pasture: Winning “Weed Wars” (PDF)
- Iowa, Illinois, Missouri and Eastern Nebraska: Weed Control for Pastures, Rangeland and CRP (PDF)
- Midwest: Weed Control and Brush Management for Pastures and CRP (PDF)
- South Central Plains: Broadleaf Control (PDF)
- Weed Control for Pastures, Rangeland and CRP (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Count on DuPont is a promise to be there for you — today and in the future. It’s our commitment to helping you succeed for the long term. And it's your assurance that you're getting the tested and proven quality of our land management products, the support and program you can rely on, and our in-depth knowledge of local crop protection and land management concerns.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.