DuPont™ Pastora® herbicide features broad-spectrum grass and broadleaf weed control to help producers and land managers maintain weed-free bermudagrass in pastures and rights of way.
Pastora® Improves Hay Quality in Bermudagrass Pastures
Weeds can significantly limit the quality and productivity of bermudagrass pastures and hay fields, taking away from investments in land and pasture improvement. Pastora® delivers broad-spectrum grass and broadleaf weed control for visibly cleaner bermudagrass. Pastora®:
- Controls grass and broadleaf weeds, including field sandbur, barnyardgrass, johnsongrass, common broomweed, bitter sneezeweed, musk thistle, buttercup, wooly croton and more.
- Controls winter annual grass and broadleaf weeds prior to first hay cutting, for premium hay right from the start.
- Restores degraded bermudagrass pastures efficiently, reducing restoration cost, time and labor.
Pastora® Protects Public Safety in Rights of Way
Grasses and broadleaf weeds can reduce visibility in airport, highway, railroad and utility rights of way; draw wildlife into unwanted areas; and contribute to debris. Pastora® herbicide helps land managers improve public safety by controlling grass and broadleaf weeds on bermudagrass rights of way. Pastora®:
- Delivers broad-spectrum control of grass and broadleaf weeds, including johnsongrass, vaseygrass, ryegrass, marestail, pigweed, woolly croton, curly dock, morningglory and more.
- Can be applied to dormant bermudagrass for control of winter annual grasses and in spring or summer to control summer annual and perennial weeds.
- Features low use rates for improved crew productivity.
Targeted fall and summer applications of DuPont™ Perspective® and Pastora® herbicides create a comprehensive weed-control program for bermudagrass rights of way.
Product Data Sheets (2)
- MSDS - DuPont™ Pastora® (PDF)
- DOT Shipping Regulations (PDF)
- Better Pasture: Winning “Weed Wars” (PDF)
- Introducing DuPont™ Pastora® Herbicide for Bermudagrass Rights-of-Way (PDF)
- Introducing DuPont™ Pastora® Herbicide For Bermudagrass Pastures (PDF)
- Manage Weed Hazards in Bermudagrass Rights of Way With a Complete Weed Control Program (PDF)
- Managing ROW Weeds With Fewer Funds (PDF)
Additional Information (5)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Weed Wise helps managers of rangeland and pasture acres control invasive weeds and brush to improve hay and forage quality and protect land and livestock investments.
To help provide the latest information on rangeland and pasture management, DuPont sponsors the Drovers CattleNetwork Pasture & Rangeland Resource Center.
Winter provides necessary downtime for pastures and a good opportunity to consider new strategies for gaining more from your land and input investments in the year ahead.
Recent drought in the South and floods in the North spell unique challenges for pasture and range management. Well-timed spring weed control is critical to helping pastures recover.
Craig Alford shares forage management tips to help beef producers increase grass per acre, boost overall operation efficiency and increase profit potential.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.