DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF Protective & Decorative Films
Ideal surfacing material to protect against fading, cracking and corrosion
DuPont™ Tedlar® protective and decorative films are durable, polyvinyl fluoride films (PVF) that are used as a long-lasting finish for surfaces exposed to harsh environments.
The unique weather-, chemical- and stain-resistant properties of Tedlar® makes it an ideal surfacing material to protect against fading, cracking and corrosion. Also, because Tedlar® is graffiti-resistant and very easy to clean, it helps preserve the aesthetics of the surface with reduced maintenance.
Available in a wide variety of colors, thicknesses and finishes, Tedlar® PVF protective films give you the design flexibility you need for your specific application.
Product Data Sheets (1)
Goodyear’s Newest Blimp Protected by DuPont™ Tedlar® Polyvinyl Fluoride (PVF) Film
The Tedlar® film will ensure that the material is protected from harsh weather, UV rays and chemicals, and keep the bright silver of the blimp from fading.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Tedlar® is an Ideal Protection Material for Architectural Substrates
- Tedlar® Films Give Airlines Maximum Interior Design Flexibility
- Tedlar® Provides Easy-to-Clean Surface Finishes for Cars, Buses & Trains
- Solar Panel Applications
- Anti-Graffiti Tedlar® Films
- Tedlar® Release and Protective Films for Wind Turbine Blades