Surlyn® 3D Containers Using Overmolding Technology Offers Visual Effects for Cosmetics Packaging
Surlyn® 3D containers involves the overmolding of a single or multilayer polymer inner container with glass-like transparent, highly-durable Surlyn® resins. Named Surlyn® 3D, the D’s stand for Design, Decoration and Depth.
Enhancements from DuPont include:
- Shapes and colors for the inner and outer containers of perfume, personal care and make-up packaging.
- Material combinations for improved barrier properties and chemical resistance according to the cosmetics ingredients and application.
The Result? Creation of cosmetic and perfume packaging with glass-like transparency, luxury decorative effects and increased consumer safety and convenience that simultaneously reflect brand identity and achieve product differentiation.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Electroluminescent Technology in Cosmetics
The latest advances in electroluminescent technology brings exceptional transparency of DuPont™ Surlyn® resin to the fore.
- Gli Alimenti Airlux Eurovetrocap Cream Bottle
- Surlyn® 3D Overmolding of Luigi Bormioli Perfume Bottle
- Lalique Perfume Collar for Parfums ‘Fleur de Cristal’
- Cosmetic Foundation for Aquagirl Cosmetics
- Kanebo RMK Firming Essence Luxury Cosmetics
- FlowerbyKenzo essentialle Perfume Cap
- Linkx® Fragrance Bottles