Discover SoBind™ Harmony Soy Polymers
SoBind™ Harmony soy polymers are a family of plant based products specifically designed for the personal care market. They are unique film formers that have conditioning and binding properties. They also offer rheology modification and a variety of secondary benefits to formulations. Structural Peptide Architecture™ (SPA) is what makes these polymers different, exposing a high degree of active sites in a three-dimensional, amphoteric, molecular structure.
Our SoBind™ Harmony line of DuPont Soy Polymer products can replace other less effective plant and animal based products or the harsher, synthetic ones. The 4 products in the Harmony family are differentiated by viscosity, pH, and their hydrophilic or lipophilic nature. All are derived from GMO free soybeans.
- Can be cross linked
- High temperature resistance
- Good stability with pH range 5.0 - 12.0
- Formulating temperature range 20 - 85 degrees Celcius
- Rigid, protective colloid
- Water dispersible
- Anionic, cationic & non-polar components
- Plant based
- Non-toxic, renewable resource, biodegradable, no VOCs
- Produced in a sustainable way