DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 — The Next Level in Protection
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 combines strength and protection from the name you trust.
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 fabric starts with Tyvek® brand fabric and adds a polyethylene coating for added chemical protection. Tychem® 2000 fabrics are tested by a third party laboratory to assess its chemical permeation resistance. DuPont has data for over 80 chemicals for Tychem® 2000 in SafeSPEC™ 2.0 so that the user can select an appropriate garment. Apparel made from Tychem® 2000 is lightweight and durable.
- Protects against light liquid splash with at least 30 minutes of protection against more than 40 chemical challenges
- Used by many in the petroleum, pulp and paper, food and chemical processing, and pharmaceutical industries
- Fabric is available in yellow for high visibility or gray for low visibility
- Available as coveralls, frocks, shirts, sleeved and bib aprons, pants, and sleeves
View some of the most frequently asked questions DuPont receives about chemical protective garments.
Product Data Sheets (4)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Protection Against Fentanyl and Other Opioids
Brief summary of the US EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) "Level's of Protection (LOP)" as applicable to those individuals involved in handling hazardous materials. LOP's are based on the type of respiratory protection required to ensure the safety of the user under the specified conditions of use.