DuPont™ Tychem® QC — The Next Level in Protection
DuPont™ Tychem® QC combines strength and protection from the name you trust.
DuPont™ Tychem® QC fabric starts with Tyvek® brand fabric and adds a polyethylene coating for added chemical protection. Tychem® QC fabrics are tested by a third party laboratory to assess its chemical permeation resistance. DuPont has data for over 80 chemicals for Tychem® QC in SafeSPEC™ 2.0 so that the user can select an appropriate garment. Apparel made from Tychem® QC is lightweight and durable.
- Protects against light liquid splash with at least 30 minutes of protection against more than 40 chemical challenges
- Used by many in the petroleum, pulp and paper, food and chemical processing, and pharmaceutical industries
- Fabric is available in yellow for high visibility or gray for low visibility
- Available as coveralls, frocks, shirts, sleeved and bib aprons, pants, and sleeves
View some of the most frequently asked questions DuPont receives about chemical protective garments.
Product Data Sheets (4)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Brief summary of the US EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) "Level's of Protection (LOP)" as applicable to those individuals involved in handling hazardous materials. LOP's are based on the type of respiratory protection required to ensure the safety of the user under the specified conditions of use.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Industrial Safety
- Biological Hazard Protection
Chemical Protection for Military
DuPont offers garments that help provide chemical protection for a host of different military hazards. See which Tyvek® and Tychem® garments offer the chemical protection needed for situations such as initial entry, victim rescue, release mitigation, evidence collection, body removal, and site cleanup.