DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 — Engineered with Safety in Mind
DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 provide the protection and durability you need so you can focus on the task at hand.
Engineered by DuPont scientists, DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 are made of flash-spun, high-density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material. The protection is built into the fabric itself; it can’t be abraded or worn away. Our Tyvek® 400 are engineered with our unique comfort-fit design to give wearers what they want — a greater range of movement, improved mobility, a more tailored fit, and better overall comfort.
DuPont™ Tyvek® 400
- Provide light-weight inherent barrier protection against hazardous dry particles and aerosols, and nonhazardous light liquid splash
- Are good for industrial workers in a variety of applications including general maintenance/operations, asbestos and lead abatement, mold remediation, and environmental cleanups
- Provide excellent abrasion resistance
- Helps protect workers against small size hazardous particles
To view our Tyvek® 400 product portfolio please see the below links:
Product Data Sheets (6)
- General Protection & Chemical Hazards Matrix (PDF)
- Hospital Preparedness Brochure (PDF)
- Protective Clothing & Bloodborne Pathogens Bulletin (PDF)
- Protective Clothing for Ag Workers Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
- Protectice Clothing and OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Rule (PDF)
- Preparing Your Business for 1SO 16602 Article (PDF)
Additional Information (8)
- H1N1 Virus (Swine Flu) Technical Bulletin (PDF)
- DuPont Personal Protection Product Part Numbers (PDF)
- DuPont Mold Remediation Case History (PDF)
- ISO 16602 Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Protection Against Fentanyl and Other Opioids
- Stopping Ebola
- Prevention and control of the Zika virus disease
Preparing for ISO 16602
Preparing for ISO 16602 offers information about the assessment process, types, classes, and labeling involved in these increasingly prevalent chemical protective clothing standards.
ISO 16602 Overview
ISO 16602 overview from DuPont offers information about the assessment process, types, classes, and labeling, plus a link to FAQ about these increasingly prevalent chemical protective clothing standards.
Brief summary of the US EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) "Level's of Protection (LOP)" as applicable to those individuals involved in handling hazardous materials. LOP's are based on the type of respiratory protection required to ensure the safety of the user under the specified conditions of use.