Ethylene Copolymer Resins For Application-Specific Performance
DuPont™ Elvaloy® resins enhance the characteristics of other resins, making them more durable, more flexible, and longer lasting.
DuPont™ Elvaloy® ethylene copolymer resins are compounded with other resins to increase flexibility, toughness, long-term outdoor exposure, and soft touch. Applications include ready-to-eat meal packaging, PVC and other plastics modification, asphalt paving, cable jacketing, and roofing membranes.
DuPont™ Elvaloy® AC modifier resin is used in PET trays for frozen (CPET) and refrigerated (APET) meals. It improves low-temperature toughness of PET, resulting in less tray breakage during preparation, distribution and use, which helps reduce waste. Elvaloy® AC also replaces PVC in non-invasive medical tubing and bag applications.
For CPET converters, Elvaloy® AC improves the on-line recyclability of PET resins by maximizing regrind utilization and allowing the use of low-IV PETresins, or even RPET. It also improves process stability, reducing costs, and making it a high-performing, cost-effective solution.
DuPont helped supply materials to Repshel, who developed a technology to produce affordable housing that would replace substandard ones in Mexico.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Elvaloy® Polymer Modifier
DuPont™ Elvaloy® for polymer modification is used to improve toughness in CPET and APET trays for frozen and refrigerated ready-to-eat meals, as a PVC plasticizer and as a compatibilizer in PET/HDPE recycling.
- Elvaloy® AC Acrylate Copolymer
- Elvaloy® RET Asphalt Modifier
- Elvaloy® KEE for PVC Roofing
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Surlyn® for Polymer Modification
- Beverage and Food Packaging Design
- Skin Care
- Tubes, Bottles & Tottles
- Cosmetic Packaging Design
Polymers and additives for flexible and rigid PVC modification.
Flexible PVC Roofing
There are many benefits of flexible PVC roofing made with DuPont™ Elvaloy® KEE, including delivering long service life in demanding environments.
- Asphalt Paving Modification
- Cable Jacketing
High-Performance Roofing at Universal Studios
The installation of more than 40 high-performance roofing at Universal Studios reduces the destructive force of intense UV concentrations and extreme heat produced by the Florida sun.
- Montana Highways Combat Damage from Extreme Temperatures
Roof Protection for Wooster High School
To protect the state-of-the-art Wooster High School installed a FiberTite® single-ply roof protection system was installed.
PVC Roof of Senior Living Complex
PVC roof membrane made with DuPont™ Elvaloy® KEE provides the longevity, energy efficiency and chemical resistance required for a senior living complex.
Heat-Reflective Roofing at Shearer’s Foods
Shearer’s Foods turned to roofing membrane made with DuPont™ Elvaloy® KEE resins for its chemical resistance and heat-reflective roofing capabilities, resulting in LEED® certification.
Flexible Roofing Membrane at Bad Sulza
The homogeneous, flexible roofing membrane material on the Toskana-Therme Dome is highly resistant to environmental effects and has a well balanced strength/elongation ratio.
FiberTite® Airport Roof
FiberTite® airport roof with Elvaloy® KEE resists jef fumes, environmental issues at the Navy/Marine Corps Reserve Center next to Orlando's Executive Airport.
Cool Roof at Texas Schools
The Flex Cool Roof System used at Texas schools can reduce roof temperatures from 180° for a black roof to 90° for a white roof.
Cooley C3 Mobile Home Roofing Membrane
In sunny Florida, the popularity of mobile homes is high. Also high are the temperatures on these mobile home roofing surfaces, which can lead to early roof failures.
Alwitra PV Roofing Membrane
Alwitra's PV roofing membranes deliver weather protection plus solar power to FKT-Formenbau und Kunststofftechnik GmbH in Triptis, Germany.
- Asphalt Modifier Provides Rutting Resistance for Roads in Australia
Weather-Resistant Roofing in the Sunshine State
International Paper specified a single-ply chemical- and weather-resistant roofing membrane based on DuPont Elvaloy® KEE.
Product Data Sheets (35)
- Elvaloy® 4924 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® 5160 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® 5170 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® 741 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® 742 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 1105S Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 1125 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 12024 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 12024S Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 1209 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 1218 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 1224 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 1330 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 15024S Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 1609 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 1820 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 1913 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 2116 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 2615 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 2618 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 2715 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 3117 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 3135 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 3217 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 34035 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 3427 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AC 3717 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AM Datasheet for Asphalt (PDF)
- Elvaloy® AS Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® HP4051 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® HP441 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® HP661 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® HP662 Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® PTW Datasheet (PDF)
- Elvaloy® RET 4170 Datasheet for Asphalt (PDF)
Additional Information (11)
- DuPont™ Elvaloy® KEE Roofing Brochure,DuPont™ Elvaloy® KEE Roofing Membrane (PDF)
- DuPont™ Elvaloy® Polymer Modifier For Rigid PVC Compounds (PDF)
- DuPont™ Elvaloy® RET binder modifiers Brochure (PDF)
- Elvaloy® RET Lab Screening Guide (PDF)
- Elvaloy® RET Mixing Design Guide (PDF)
- Elvaloy® RET PMA Production Guide (PDF)
- Property Enhancements with DuPont™ Elvaloy® AC (PDF)
- Property Enhancements with DuPont™ Elvaloy® AC (PDF)
- Purge Procedure with DuPont™ LDPE-6611 for Blown Film (PDF)
- Purge Procedure with DuPont™ LDPE-6611 for Cast Film (PDF)
- Purge Procedure with DuPont™ LDPE-6611 for Extrusion Coating (PDF)
- New Elvaloy® RET Asphalt Modifier Grades
- DuPont Global Paving Center in Prague
- DuPont Packaging and Industrial Polymers Capacity Increase
Pack Expo: DuPont Packaging Provides Forums for Insights to Help Boost Performance, Lower Cost
“The best ideas stem from collaboration around global challenges and we want to bring that environment to Chicago,” said William T. Cunningham, P&IP packaging director, North America.
Flexible Packaging Sealant Tool DuPont SaVE
DuPont Packaging Asks: ‘Are You Paying too Much for Your Packaging?’
Consumer Goods & Retail Packaging
DuPont retail packaging solutions canhelp improve a product’s shelf appeal, reduce material usage, and add to the bottom line.