Polymer Modified Asphalt for Better Roads
DuPont™ Elvaloy® RET reactive elastomeric terpolymers are used for polymer modified asphalt to help build roads that last longer or take higher loads without rutting.
DuPont™ Elvaloy® RET is supplied as free-flowing pellets that melt into hot asphalt to create a permanently modified asphaltic (bitumen) binder. An RET-modified asphalt remains easy-to-use, but delivers improved long-term resilience and climate resistance.
Unlike elastomeric additives that are merely mixed or suspended in asphalt, RET locks itself in during a fluid-stage reaction. The enhanced binder stays homogenous, with good aggregate coating and adhesion performance.
Elvaloy® RET for Asphalt Paving (4)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Reactive Polymer | Technical Information
- Attributes of Elvaloy® RET 5160 and 5170 Asphalt Modifiers
- Preventing Pavement Cracks | Technical Information
- Pavement Rutting | Technical Information
- Anti-Strip Resistance | Properties of Asphalt Binder
Multiple Stress Creep Recovery
Multiple stress creep recovery (MSCR) testing helps predict rutting.
- Thermal Cracks | Technical Information
- RET vs. SBS Modified Asphalt | Technical Information
- Polymer Modified Asphalt Information for Engineers/Specifiers
Modified Binder Information for Binder Suppliers
For asphalt terminals wanting a fast, easy way to supply modified binder, DuPont™ Elvaloy® RET reactive elastomeric terpolymer can be a smart, profitable choice.
- Hot Mix Asphalt Information for Contractors
- Fatigue Cracking | Technical Information
- Montana Highways Combat Damage from Extreme Temperatures
- Asphalt Modifier Provides Rutting Resistance for Roads in Australia
- Sao Paulo's SP-300 Highway Asphalt with Elvaloy® RET
- Transbrazilian Highway Pavement Uses Modified Asphalt Binder
- High-Volume Transportation Corridor in Brazil is Extra Durable
- Avoiding Pavement Rutting at Kiev Victory Square
- Bulgaria Airport Pavement
- Hot Mixing Pennsylvania Road
- Tanzania Highway Pavement with Elvaloy® RET
- Runway Paving - Guadalajara Airport - Mexico
- Runway Paving - Culiacan Airport - Mexico
- Refinery Pavement (Perm, Russia) Uses Modified Binder Made with Elvaloy® RET