Optimize FFKM selection with the Kalrez® Application Guide
Optimize FFKM selection with the Kalrez® Application Guide (KAG).
Upgraded and Improved Version 18.1 Now Available!
To download your copy of the Kalrez® Application Guide, click on the button to the left to register for the guide. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with a link to download the KAG.
Expires November 15, 2015.
Register to request a downloadable file (20MB) using a Windows operating platform. Please check this site for the latest updates.
Enjoy the following Kalrez® Application Guide 18.1 updates:
- As always, the Kalrez® Application Guide installation interface will assure that all data stored in the previous version of the Application Guide will be transferred to the new program.
- The Pharmaceutical Industry has now been renamed to Life Sciences.
- A new industry segment has been added to the Product Selection section, which is the Oil and Gas Industry. This section is focused on products targeted primarily for Oil and Gas applications.
- Groove design dimensional data can now be added in via a table, as in previous versions, or directly onto a diagram of the specified groove. This change should facilitate dimensional data entry.
- Additional changes to the Application Guide have been made to enhance its functionality.
The Kalrez® Application Guide (KAG) is divided into three segments: Product Selection, Seal Design, and O-Ring Troubleshooting. Please note: most of the Product Selection section is available online in the Chemical Resistance Guide.
In the Product Selection section, Kalrez® products are rated in a variety of temperatures and chemical media. Specific compounds have been developed to meet the unique needs of the chemical, semiconductor, photovoltaic and pharmaceutical industries. If you do not participate in one of these industries, most chemicals are found in the chemical processing industry section.
The Seal Design section is organized to assist users in designing seals for O-rings or choosing O-rings for specific seals. The user has several seals to choose from which cover standard O-ring designs. These seals can be designed for specific O-rings or an O-ring can be selected for a seal of specific dimensions.
Note: Users registered prior to August 15, 2014 will need to re-register to download the updated version in November. Complete the form and a link to download the KAG will be sent via email immediately.
Having trouble downloading please visit KAG download instructions.