DuPont Advanced Printing Announces New Artistri® Inks
Inks Feature Improved Performance to Meet Growing Needs of the Textile Industry
WILMINGTON, Del., May 18, 2016 – DuPont Advanced Printing (DuPont) is launching new and improved DuPont™ Artistri® inks that will deliver brighter colors, shorter production cycles and higher production throughput for direct-to-garment (DTG) and roll-to-roll (RTR) printing. The new inks will be featured at the upcoming drupa 2016 trade fair, to be held May 31 – June 10 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
“Artistri® inks have long been considered best-in-class, and these innovations move the bar even higher,” said Eric Beyeler, global marketing manager, DuPont Advanced Printing. “These inks deliver both brighter colors and faster printing capability, which provide a competitive advantage for our customers.”
The new inks include:
- Improved Artistri® Brite DTG inks that deliver brighter colors, shorter production cycles, and improvements to DuPont’s industry-leading white ink for DTG printing. Artistri® Brite inks are specially designed for DTG decorators and fulfillment houses who want to move to digital printing but need a faster, more reliable process that provides high quality and repeatability.
- Improved RTR Artistri® Pigment inks that deliver brighter colors and allow for higher production throughput. Artistri® Pigment inks are designed to work in printers with medium and low-viscosity piezo-electric printheads and are specially developed for RTR digital printing on cotton or cotton-rich blends.
Additional technologies featured at the show will include:
- DuPont™ Cyrel® FAST 2000 TD system, which ensures outstanding quality and productivity in a mid-size 42”x 60” format;
- DuPont™ Cyrel® EASY flexographic printing plate technology;
- DuPont® Tyvek® packaging technology; and
- DuPont™ Izon® anti-counterfeit technology.
DuPont Advanced Printing brings together leading technologies and products for the printing and package printing industries. DuPont™ Cyrel® is one of the world’s leading flexographic plate-making systems in digital and conventional formats, including the new Cyrel® EASY photopolymer plates and Cyrel® FAST plates and processing equipment. DuPont™ Izon® provides anti-counterfeit solutions and document security systems to corporate and government entities. DuPont™ Artistri® offers high-quality inks for consumer, commercial, office inkjet and textile printing applications. For more information, visit: http://cyrel.com/na; http://authentication.dupont.com; http://artistri.dupont.com.
DuPont (NYSE: DD) has been bringing world-class science and engineering to the global market place in the form of innovative products, materials, and services since 1802. The company believes that by collaborating with customers, governments, NGOs, and thought leaders we can help find solutions to such global challenges as providing enough healthy food for people everywhere, decreasing dependence on fossil fuels, and protecting life and the environment. For additional information about DuPont and its commitment to inclusive innovation, please visit http://www.dupont.com.