Pioneer® brand products deliver improved seed genetics to farmers around the world. With business operations in more than 90 countries, DuPont Pioneer develops and distributes high-quality corn, soybeans, sorghum, sunflower, alfalfa, canola, wheat, rice, cotton, pearl millet and mustard seed, as well as forage additives, and a variety of services and expertise. A demonstrated partner to farmers around the world, Pioneer is committed to increasing food production with high quality Pioneer® brand products and agronomic knowledge that maximizes agricultural productivity.
DuPont Convenes Leaders at Expo Milan 2015 to Discuss Innovation for Global Food Security
2015 Global Food Security Index Shows Improvement in Access and Quality of Food Globally; Challenges in Europe
- DuPont Leader Outlines Growth Strategy for Agriculture and Nutrition & Health Segments
- Millions in Africa Could Benefit from Additional Nutrients in Locally Grown Staple Food, DuPont Reports
DuPont Leader Outlines Path for Growth in Agriculture and Nutrition & Health Segments
Advancements in R&D are Expected to Create New Value in Agriculture and Nutrition
DuPont Leader Discusses Strategies for Long-term Growth in Agriculture
North American Growers Report Impressive 2014 Harvest Results with Pioneer® Brand Products
- DuPont Pioneer to Build $35 million Soybean Research Facility at Stine Haskell Research Center
- DuPont Leader Outlines Growth Strategy for Seed Business
- DuPont, University of Missouri and USDA-ARS Announce Ground-Breaking Collaboration to Increase Grower Productivity, Sustainability
USES AND APPLICATIONS
Agriculture and Nutrition
DuPont focuses on agriculture and nutrition to not only help improve food safety, but to make sure there is enough healthy food for everyone.