DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization pastes
Innovative Solamet® pastes help make solar panels more powerful by consistently improving efficiency and yields for today’s leading edge solar cell designs. A little paste means a lot of power.
Boosting Efficiency and Yields
- DuPont collaborates closely with solar cell and panel manufacturers to optimize efficiency and customize materials to help the highest possible yield and power output.
Setting the Pace of Innovation
- DuPont has introduced one innovation after another - more than 110 new Solamet® products over the last 7 years alone - by investing in innovation from concept to commercialization.
Delivering Consistent Quality
- Solamet® pastes have been highest rated among manufacturers for product quality and consistency. Solamet® paste production facilities are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 certified for meeting rigorous quality and environmental management standards.
These are just a few of the reasons why more than 20 billion solar cells have been made using Solamet® pastes over the past 30 years, and why solar panels continue to produce more power, more reliably and cost-effectively than ever before.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Solamet® for Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC)
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x front side silver pastes designed to maximize efficiencies and improve the reliability of solar cells and panels utilizing Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) technology.
Solamet® N-type silver/aluminum frontside metallization pastes
Solamet® silver/aluminum paste for p-type emitters offers fine line printability, low contact resistivity on B-doped emitter layer and more
Solamet® Front Side Silver Pastes
Solamet® PV19x pastes offer P-type solar cell and panel manufacturers significant efficiency gains up to and exceeding 0.15 percent when compared to Solamet® PV18x paste, the current industry benchmark.
Solamet® Low Temperature Silver Pastes
Solamet® PV41x series PV pastes are designed for low temperature processing on thin film PV and heterojunction solar cells, both rigid and flexible.
Solamet® Rear Side Low Silver Tabbing Metallization Paste
Excellent solderabililty and adhesion, very low consumption, high conductivity, compatible with rear side aluminum metallizations
Solamet® PV Aluminum Pastes
Solamet® conductive aluminum compositions as a back surface conductor compatible with i-PERC for Local Back Surface Field designs of silicon solar cells
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through (MWT) Technology
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through technology for rear side interconnected silicon solar cell designs provide greater efficiency over standard cell designs
- DuPont and Solartech Maximize PERC Efficiency with New Front Side Silver Paste
- Promoting the Sustainable Development of China’s Solar Energy Industry
- Advanced Photovoltaic Materials to Enable Electrification of Remote Corners of Ladakh, India
- Sun Earth Solar Relies on DuPont™ Tedlar® Year After Year
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Lower Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) through DuPont Innovation
- Investigating Module Performance in a Service Environment
- Better Long-Term PV System Performance and Higher ROI
- DuPont™ Solamet® Leads the Way to Achieve Higher Cell Efficiency
- DuPont Innovalight Selective Emitter Platform: Raising the Efficiency of Solar Cells
- Lowering LCOE, or the Overall Levelized Cost of Energy