DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization pastes
Innovative Solamet® pastes help make solar panels more powerful by consistently improving efficiency and yields for today’s leading edge solar cell designs. A little paste means a lot of power.
Boosting Efficiency and Yields
- In the past 12 years, Solamet® pastes have helped enable solar cell improvements that have yielded 30% higher cell efficiencies, which means you can generate the same power with half the panels (and panel space).
Setting the Pace of Innovation
- We’ve introduced more than 130 new DuPont™ Solamet® products in just over 9 years. Each gain in efficiency reduces Balance of System (BoS) cost because less land is needed to generate the same power, installation and structure costs are lower, and operating and maintenance costs are reduced.
- DuPont continues to set the pace of innovation in the solar industry by continuously introducing leading performance PV metallization pastes (including PERC, n Type, IBC) that deliver ever-greater solar panel efficiency and power.
Delivering Consistent Quality
- DuPont was also rated highest of any paste supplier in product quality consistency, according to a recent SAI survey of solar cell and panel manufacturers. We work closely with our customers to optimize product performance and customize products to help ensure the highest possible yield.
- All of our production facilities are ISO 9001:2008 quality certified and ISO 14001 environmental management systems (EMS) certified.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions – delivering proven paste efficiency and lasting value, day after day.
Materials Matter™ — choose the right Solamet® PV Metallization paste for your solar cells with this easy-to-use selector guide.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Solamet® for Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC)
DuPont™ Solamet® PV20x Front Side Silver Paste Enables Efficiency Premium on P-type PERC Solar Cells
Solamet® Front Side Silver Pastes
The latest front side silver paste, DuPont™ Solamet® PV20x designed for P-type solar cells, LDE and PERC which provides further aspect ratio improvement and superior contact.
Solamet® N-type silver/aluminum frontside metallization pastes
Solamet® silver/aluminum paste for p-type emitters offers fine line printability, low contact resistivity on B-doped emitter layer and more
Solamet® Rear Side Low Silver Tabbing Metallization Paste
Excellent solderabililty and adhesion, very low consumption, high conductivity, compatible with rear side aluminum metallizations
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Surface Patterns Boost Solar Panel Efficiency
- DuPont™ Solamet® Leads the Way to Achieve Higher Cell Efficiency
- Innovating With Urgency — Download New Brochure
- Lowering LCOE, or the Overall Levelized Cost of Energy
- PV Expo 2017 Post-event
- Solar Jobs Market Heats Up
- DuPont Highlights Solar Innovations, Shares Expertise at 2017 SNEC PV Power Expo
- Download Exclusive PV Content from Intersolar 2016
- INTERACTIVE: What Makes Up a Solar Panel?
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Materials for Solar Modules
- Ramping Up Rooftop, Reliably
- DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheets perform flawlessly in one of Europe’s oldest solar arrays
- Unique Turkish Solar Plant Chooses Durable Backsheets made with Tedlar® PVF Film
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- Chinese Forest Protected Against Fire by Off-Grid, Solar Powered Monitoring
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- DuPont and TSEC Collaborate on New High-efficiency Solar Panels
- Promoting the Sustainable Development of China’s Solar Energy Industry
- Advanced Photovoltaic Materials to Enable Electrification of Remote Corners of Ladakh, India