DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization pastes
Innovative Solamet® pastes help make solar panels more powerful by consistently improving efficiency and yields for today’s leading edge solar cell designs. A little paste means a lot of power.
Boosting Efficiency and Yields
- DuPont collaborates closely with solar cell and panel manufacturers to optimize efficiency and customize materials to help them realize the highest possible yield and long term power output.
Setting the Pace of Innovation
- DuPont has introduced one innovation after another - more than 110 new Solamet® products over the last 7 years alone - by investing in innovation from concept to commercialization.
Delivering Consistent Quality
- Solamet® pastes have been highest rated among manufacturers for product quality and consistency. Solamet® paste production facilities are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 certified for meeting rigorous quality and environmental management standards.
These are just a few of the reasons why more than 20 billion solar cells have been made using Solamet® pastes over the past 30 years, and why solar panels continue to produce more power, more reliably and cost-effectively than ever before.
The shortlist reflects a global industry which has shown creativity and innovation despite the massive challenges. DuPont was nominated for its DuPont™ Solamet® PV19A photovoltaic metallization paste, the first product in the PV19x series, is a front side silver paste based on proprietary Tellurium technology and tailored to optimize the efficiency with which solar cells convert sunlight into electricity.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Solamet® for Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC)
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x front side silver pastes designed to maximize efficiencies and improve the reliability of solar cells and panels utilizing Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) technology.
Solamet® N-type silver/aluminum frontside metallization pastes
Solamet® silver/aluminum paste for p-type emitters offers fine line printability, low contact resistivity on B-doped emitter layer and more
Solamet® Front Side Silver Pastes
Solamet® PV19x pastes offer P-type solar cell and panel manufacturers significant efficiency gains up to and exceeding 0.15 percent when compared to Solamet® PV18x paste, the current industry benchmark.
Solamet® Low Temperature Silver Pastes
Solamet® PV41x series PV pastes are designed for low temperature processing on thin film PV and heterojunction solar cells, both rigid and flexible.
Solamet® Rear Side Low Silver Tabbing Metallization Paste
Excellent solderabililty and adhesion, very low consumption, high conductivity, compatible with rear side aluminum metallizations
Solamet® PV Aluminum Pastes
Solamet® conductive aluminum compositions as a back surface conductor compatible with i-PERC for Local Back Surface Field designs of silicon solar cells
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through (MWT) Technology
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through technology for rear side interconnected silicon solar cell designs provide greater efficiency over standard cell designs
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Materials for Solar Modules
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- DuPont Leader Addresses Global Solar Markets, Trends and Opportunities
- WEBINAR: Empowering India's Solar Revolution
- Better Long-Term PV System Performance and Higher ROI
- DuPont™ Solamet® Leads the Way to Achieve Higher Cell Efficiency
- Lowering LCOE, or the Overall Levelized Cost of Energy
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- DuPont and TSEC Collaborate on New High-efficiency Solar Panels
- Promoting the Sustainable Development of China’s Solar Energy Industry
- Advanced Photovoltaic Materials to Enable Electrification of Remote Corners of Ladakh, India