DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization pastes
Innovative Solamet® pastes help make solar panels more powerful by consistently improving efficiency and yields for today’s leading edge solar cell designs. A little paste means a lot of power.
Boosting Efficiency and Yields
- DuPont collaborates closely with solar cell and panel manufacturers to optimize efficiency and customize materials to help them realize the highest possible yield and long term power output.
Setting the Pace of Innovation
- DuPont has introduced one innovation after another - more than 110 new Solamet® products over the last 7 years alone - by investing in innovation from concept to commercialization.
Delivering Consistent Quality
- Solamet® pastes have been highest rated among manufacturers for product quality and consistency. Solamet® paste production facilities are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 certified for meeting rigorous quality and environmental management standards.
These are just a few of the reasons why more than 20 billion solar cells have been made using Solamet® pastes over the past 30 years, and why solar panels continue to produce more power, more reliably and cost-effectively than ever before.
Materials Matter™ — choose the right Solamet® PV Metallization paste for your solar cells with this easy-to-use selector guide.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Solamet® N-type silver/aluminum frontside metallization pastes
Solamet® silver/aluminum paste for p-type emitters offers fine line printability, low contact resistivity on B-doped emitter layer and more
Solamet® for Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC)
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x front side silver pastes designed to maximize efficiencies and improve the reliability of solar cells and panels utilizing Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) technology.
Solamet® Front Side Silver Pastes
Solamet® PV19x pastes offer P-type solar cell and panel manufacturers significant efficiency gains up to and exceeding 0.15 percent when compared to Solamet® PV18x paste, the current industry benchmark.
Solamet® PV Aluminum Pastes
Solamet® conductive aluminum compositions as a back surface conductor compatible with i-PERC for Local Back Surface Field designs of silicon solar cells
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through (MWT) Technology
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through technology for rear side interconnected silicon solar cell designs provide greater efficiency over standard cell designs
Solamet® Rear Side Low Silver Tabbing Metallization Paste
Excellent solderabililty and adhesion, very low consumption, high conductivity, compatible with rear side aluminum metallizations
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Materials for Solar Modules
- Better Long-Term PV System Performance and Higher ROI
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- Ramping Up Rooftop, Reliably
- DuPont™ Solamet® Leads the Way to Achieve Higher Cell Efficiency
- DuPont Leader Addresses Global Solar Markets, Trends and Opportunities
- Lowering LCOE, or the Overall Levelized Cost of Energy
- Poster Content: 2015 PV Reliability Reception
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- DuPont and TSEC Collaborate on New High-efficiency Solar Panels
- Promoting the Sustainable Development of China’s Solar Energy Industry
- Advanced Photovoltaic Materials to Enable Electrification of Remote Corners of Ladakh, India