Newest Generation Front Side Silver Paste Delivers Superior Efficiency for P-type Solar Cells
DuPont™ Solamet® PV19x photovoltaic metallization pastes is are a series of advanced front side silver pastes designed to deliver superior efficiency for p-type solar cells and cost savings from higher yields.
- Demonstrates efficiency gains up to and exceeding 0.15% compared to Solamet® PV18x paste, the current industry benchmark.
- The first product in the series, Solamet® PV19A paste enables fine line printing down to 30 microns.
- Improves line aspect ratios to minimize the shading effect on the surface of the solar cell through excellent paste transfer, while maintaining superior electrical conductivity to boost efficiency.
- Innovative chemistry enables extreme Lightly Doped Emitters (LDE) by reducing contact resistance by an order of magnitude for further electrical improvement
- Robust processing latitude improves production yields
- Tighter cell distribution has increased high-efficiency binning to more than 17.8% to support >260 watts of power output*
- Improves high efficiency cell production yield from 93% to 98.5%*
DuPont continues setting the pace of innovation in the solar industry with more than 110 new Solamet® photovoltaic metallization paste products introduced over the last 7 years, and it is actively developing variants of the new Solamet® PV19x series aimed at boosting solar cell efficiencies even further.
* Based on customer test results
Product Data Sheets (1)
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x front side silver pastes designed to maximize efficiencies and improve the reliability of solar cells and panels utilizing Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) technology.
Solamet® silver/aluminum paste for p-type emitters offers fine line printability, low contact resistivity on B-doped emitter layer and more
Solamet® conductive aluminum compositions as a back surface conductor compatible with i-PERC for Local Back Surface Field designs of silicon solar cells
Solamet® PV41x series PV pastes are designed for low temperature processing on thin film PV and heterojunction solar cells, both rigid and flexible.
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through technology for rear side interconnected silicon solar cell designs provide greater efficiency over standard cell designs
Excellent solderabililty and adhesion, very low consumption, high conductivity, compatible with rear side aluminum metallizations