Newest Generation Front Side Silver Paste Delivers Superior Efficiency for P-type Solar Cells
DuPont™ Solamet® PV19x photovoltaic metallization pastes are a series of advanced front side silver pastes designed to deliver superior efficiency for p-type solar cells and cost savings from higher yields.
- Demonstrates efficiency gains up to and exceeding 0.15% compared to Solamet® PV18x paste, the current industry benchmark.
- The first product in the series, Solamet® PV19A paste enables fine line printing down to 30 microns.
- Improves line aspect ratios to minimize the shading effect on the surface of the solar cell through excellent paste transfer, while maintaining superior electrical conductivity to boost efficiency.
- Innovative chemistry enables extreme Lightly Doped Emitters (LDE) by reducing contact resistance by an order of magnitude for further electrical improvement
- Robust processing latitude improves production yields
- Tighter cell distribution has increased high-efficiency binning to more than 17.8% to support >260 watts of power output*
- Improves high efficiency cell production yield from 93% to 98.5%*
DuPont continues setting the pace of innovation in the solar industry with more than 110 new Solamet® photovoltaic metallization paste products introduced over the last 7 years, and it is actively developing variants of the new Solamet® PV19x series aimed at boosting solar cell efficiencies even further.
* Based on customer test results
Product Data Sheets (1)
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Solamet® for Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC)
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x front side silver pastes designed to maximize efficiencies and improve the reliability of solar cells and panels utilizing Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) technology.
Solamet® N-type silver/aluminum frontside metallization pastes
Solamet® silver/aluminum paste for p-type emitters offers fine line printability, low contact resistivity on B-doped emitter layer and more
Solamet® Low Temperature Silver Pastes
Solamet® PV41x series PV pastes are designed for low temperature processing on thin film PV and heterojunction solar cells, both rigid and flexible.
Solamet® Rear Side Low Silver Tabbing Metallization Paste
Excellent solderabililty and adhesion, very low consumption, high conductivity, compatible with rear side aluminum metallizations
Solamet® PV Aluminum Pastes
Solamet® conductive aluminum compositions as a back surface conductor compatible with i-PERC for Local Back Surface Field designs of silicon solar cells
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through (MWT) Technology
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through technology for rear side interconnected silicon solar cell designs provide greater efficiency over standard cell designs