Low Temperature Solamet® Silver Pastes for Thin Film Solar Cells
DuPont™ Solamet® PV41x series metallization pastes are specifically designed for low temperature processing on thin film PV and heterojunction PV cells, both rigid and flexible.
They provide exceptional electrical results on these cells thanks to:
• High conductivity
• Very low contact resistance to TCOs
• Excellent adhesion to TCOs
• PV416 has exceptional print resolution for narrow grid lines
DuPont™ Solamet® PV416 photovoltaic silver metallization paste is designed to be screen printed in high volume applications. It offers excellent fine line printability with minimal flow-out on TCOs as well as excellent electrical properties. It is particularly suited for use on CIGS and other thin film PV technologies.
DuPont™ Solamet® PV414 photovoltaic silver metallization paste is designed for rotary screen printing to enable high speed roll-to-roll processing of thin film and flexible solar cells and modules. This latest product has been carefully adapted for rotary screen printing on thin film substrates to minimize material waste and maximize efficiency.
Additional products in the Solamet® PV41x low temperature metallization family are adaptable to Copper Indium Gallium Selenide (CIGS), Cadmium Telluride (CdTe), Silicon Heterojunction (SHJ), Dye Sensitized Cells (DSC) and Organic Photovoltaic (OPV) technologies.
Product Data Sheets (6)
- Solamet® PV410 PV Metallization Silver Conductor (PDF)
- Solamet® PV412 Silver-Based Polymer Conductor for CIGS and Other Thin Film Solar Cells (PDF)
- Solamet® PV414 Silver-Based Polymer Composition (PDF)