DuPont™ Solamet® PV20x Front Side Silver Paste Enables Efficiency Premium on P-type PERC Solar Cells
- Superior contact to enhanced LDEs and high RSheet emitters (Mono & Multi) at significantly lower firing temperatures
- Proprietary Tellurium technology further reduces surface recombination losses and junction damage and lowers contact resistance
- Gains >0.1% efficiency demonstrated in production
Designed to work synergistically to maximize PERC efficiencies
Gains >0.1% efficiency demonstrated in production
- Improved Voc from minimized surface recombination without trade-off in fill factor (FF) at lower firing temperatures
- Improved open circuit voltage (Voc) from minimized paste induced rear passivation damage
- Better short circuit current (Jsc) from improved fine line capability
- Good back surface field (BSF) formation on localized contact
Provides proven module reliability
- Demonstrated strong adhesion to passivation layers
- Minimized Kirkendall voids
- Reliable module performance after climate chamber test
Solamet® Rear Side Silver Pastes for PERC
DuPont™ Solamet® PV56S photovoltaic metallization back side paste is a highly conductive solderable silver composition, providing excellent adhesion to SiNx on localized back surface field cells.
- Non fire-through capability
- High adhesion with low consumption
- Co-fireable with Solamet® front side silver and back side aluminum
- Cadmium free*
DuPont™ Solamet® PV36x series photovoltaic metallization pastes enable up to 0.8 percent greater efficiency with LBSF cell designs.
Product benefits :
- Very good local BSF formation with minimum voiding
- High adhesion on passivation layer (SiO2/SiNx, Al2O3/SiNx stacks) with no dielectric damage
- Fast drying and firing
- Low electrical resistivity after firing
Additional Information (2)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Innovating With Urgency — Download New Brochure
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions materials delivers proven power and lasting value, day after day.
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Solamet® Front Side Silver Pastes
The latest front side silver paste, DuPont™ Solamet® PV20x designed for P-type solar cells, LDE and PERC which provides further aspect ratio improvement and superior contact.
Solamet® N-type silver/aluminum frontside metallization pastes
Solamet® silver/aluminum paste for p-type emitters offers fine line printability, low contact resistivity on B-doped emitter layer and more
Solamet® Rear Side Low Silver Tabbing Metallization Paste
Excellent solderabililty and adhesion, very low consumption, high conductivity, compatible with rear side aluminum metallizations
Solamet® Low Temperature Silver Pastes
Solamet® PV41x series PV pastes are designed for low temperature processing on thin film PV and heterojunction solar cells, both rigid and flexible.