DuPont™ Solamet® PV3Nx photovoltaic metallization pastes are the latest silver/aluminum high-efficiency pastes for p-type emitters. They are co-firable with other silver conductors such as PV19x pastes.
The newest in this series, Solamet® PV3N2 paste, provides 30-40% better contact resistivity on b-doped emitters compared to Solamet® PV3N1 paste.
Additional features include:
- Fine line printability for gridlines with screen printing
- Fire-through passivation layer
- Low contact resistivity on B-doped emitter layer
- High conductivity due to low gridline resistivity
- Co-fireable with rear side contacts
- Good solderability and adhesion
Solutions for N-type IBC
One Paste Solutions
- One paste for both p-type and n-type (ready for sampling)
- Non-fire through (need contact via opening process)
- Firing temperature : 550℃ – 600℃
- Already used in mass production.