MX Series Dry Film Photoresists provide uniform resist thickness across the entire wafer
DuPont MX Series dry film photoresists excel in etching and electroplating processes. These films are designed for RDL, TSV, lift-off, and MEMs applications, and are available in a range of 10-50 micron thicknesses.
- Higher yield and quality through uniform resist thickness across the entire wafer
- Higher productivity without need for drying or double coating; no edge bead removal
- Low waste generation with up to 73 % yield polymer use
- Environmental benefits from reduced material wastage and a solvent free process
- Ability to conform and tent over pre-formed features
- Compatible with a wide variety of surfaces, including silicon, silicon oxide, copper, gold, glass and organic polymers
MX5000 Series dry film photoresists are for multi-purpose use - compatible in gold and other electroplating applications as well as Bosch dry etching processes. These films provide outstanding acid etching capabilities. These films are available in 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 and 50 micron thicknesses.
- Negative working, aqueous processable dry film photoresist
- Suitable for application with acid and alkaline etchant solutions
- Compatible with acid copper, tin, tin/lead, nickel sulfamate and acid gold electrolytic plating baths