THE HEAVIER-DUTY SEALANT
Large openings that let air into a home rob homeowners of money, energy efficiency and comfort. FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant is designed to fill gaps and penetrations greater than 2” quickly and affordably, helping eliminate unwanted airflow throughout a home.
This low-pressure polyurethane foam:
- Expands quickly to fill larger gaps and penetrations in rim joists, roof wall junctures and around pipes and ducts etc. greater than 2" and less than 4" wide.
- Helps improve energy efficiency and comfort. Seals out moisture, dust and pests
- Includes our industry-leading nozzle system.
- Helps prevents rot, decay and other effects of moisture leakage.
It's easy to apply because it:
- Is applied with a self-contained, portable kit Spares you the expense of a drum and rig system.
- Involves minimal setup time.
- Is applied with a foam-dispensing spray gun for precise metering and control.
- Dries completely in less than a minute.
- Allows re-entry after 1 hour (with proper ventilation), versus 24 hours with drum foam.
- Note: FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant is not approved for full coverage.
*FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
DOWN TO THE DETAILS OF FROTH-PAK™ FOAM SEALANT
HOW TO USE FROTH-PAK™ SPRAY FOAM SEALANT
Read all instructions and safe handling information before you start.
GREAT STUFF™ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS SAFE HANDLING
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.
Ready to go shopping?
See where you can buy GREAT STUFF™ and GREAT STUFF PRO™ in your neighborhood.