THE BUG AND PEST EVICTOR
Specifically designed to block insects and pests from entering the home, this insulating foam sealant expands to fill, seal and insulate the gaps, cracks and holes where they commonly enter.
Here's what makes GREAT STUFF™ Pestblock great:
- Blocks critters, bugs and other pests from your home
- Contains no pesticides
- Won't harm bees
- Forms a water-resistant, airtight seal.
- Seals gaps and cracks up to 1" (25 mm)
- Helps improve energy efficiency and lower utility bills.
- Bonds with most building materials and surfaces
- Indoor & outdoor use
It's easy to use because it's:
- All-direction dispensing.
- Grey colored foam.
- Tack-free in 5–15 minutes. 1
- Ready to trim within 60 minutes.
- Paintable, stainable and sandable.
- UL Classified.
- CCMC 13074-L
- Available in 12- and 16-oz. cans.
70 ± 5°F and 50 ± 5 % RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.
DOWN TO THE DETAILS OF GREAT STUFF™ PESTBLOCK
HOW TO USE GREAT STUFF™ PESTBLOCK
Read all instructions and safe handling information before you start. GREAT STUFF™ products should not to be used for filling closed cavities or voids such as behind walls and under tub surrounds.
GREAT STUFF™ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS SAFE HANDLING
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.
Ready to go shopping?
See where you can buy GREAT STUFF™ and GREAT STUFF PRO™ in your neighborhood.