DuPont News, Videos, Events and Insights
Learn what DuPont is doing to help solve global challenges, from food to energy to protection, and join the conversation. Discover DuPont businesses and products, as well as our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
Find DuPont news and information for journalists and media professionals worldwide. Including the latest company and product news, specific industry and business information, press kits, videos, photos, events and insights into our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
DuPont Reports Second Quarter Results
• 2Q19 GAAP EPS from continuing operations of $(1.48); Adjusted EPS of $0.97, up 9 percent versus prior year • 2Q19 GAAP Income (loss) from continuing operations of $(1.1B); Operating EBITDA of $1.4B • Operating EBITDA margins improve 170 basis points on disciplined cost control and higher local price • Raises full year pro forma adjusted EPS guidance to $3.75 to $3.85; lowers organic growth to slightly down versus prior year; driving additional cost actions
Jon Kemp Appointed President, DuPont Electronics & Imaging
He succeeds Jim Fahey, who has served in the role since the DowDuPont merger.
DuPont Becomes Independent Company, Uniquely Positioned to Drive Innovation-Led Growth and Shareholder Value
● Creates a more focused, multi-industrial company delivering highly specialized products and solutions aligned with high growth, high return opportunities in transformational markets ● Begins regular way trading under “DD” ticker symbol
DuPont Announces Board Approval of $2 Billion Share Buyback Program and Files Pro Forma Financial Information
● Board formally approves previously announced $2B share buyback program ● DuPont pro forma financial information filed this morning; additional segment level pro forma information anticipated later this week ● Webcast scheduled to review stand-alone company financial information
DuPont to Present at Bernstein’s 35th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference
In his presentation, Breen will reaffirm financial guidance for the second quarter and full-year 2019 for the Specialty Products Division of DowDuPont (“DuPont”).
DowDuPont Stockholders Approve Reverse Stock Split, Board of Directors Determines Reverse Stock Split Ratio
● Reverse Stock Split Intended to Increase the Market Price of DowDuPont Common Stock in Connection with the Separation of the Agriculture Business ● Expected to Become Effective Immediately After the Separation of the Agriculture Business
DuPont to Present at Electrical Products Group Conference
In his presentation, Breen will reaffirm financial guidance for the second quarter and full-year 2019 for the Specialty Products Division of DowDuPont.
DowDuPont Announces Declaration of Regular Quarterly Dividend on E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company Preferred Stock
DowDuPont announces that the board of directors of its subsidiary, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, declared regular quarterly dividends of $1.12-1/2 per share on the $4.50 series preferred stock and $0.87-1/2 cents per share on the $3.50 series preferred stock of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, both payable on July 25, 2019, to stockholders of record at the close of business on July 10, 2019.
DowDuPont Announces Retirement of Nicholas Fanandakis
40-year DuPont veteran has played an instrumental role in the work to separate DowDuPont into three industry-leading, independent companies
DuPont Enhances Global Parental Leave Policy
New policy celebrates new parents, including adoptive and same-sex parents, with industry leading benefits. The new policy takes effect on June 1 in the United States and across all global locations no later than the end of 2020.
DuPont Strengthens Presence in Michigan, Holds Community Tree-Planting Event
DuPont Chief Executive Officer-Elect Marc Doyle joined Midland Mayor Maureen Donker along with employee volunteers and local community leaders at the event. DuPont employs approximately 1,800 people across six sites in Midland, Auburn, Auburn Hills, Hillsdale, Troy and Hemlock. The Midland site itself is the second largest DuPont site in the world.
DowDuPont Board of Directors Approves Corteva Distribution and Announces Effectiveness of Form 10 Registration Statement for Corteva
To effect the separation, the DowDuPont Board of Directors declared a pro rata dividend of all of the outstanding shares of common stock of Corteva, Inc. (“Corteva”). The dividend is expected to be paid on June 1, 2019 to DowDuPont stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2019, the record date.
DuPont Highlights at Chinaplas 2019 Its Successful Collaboration with Regina on Innovative e-F.A.S.T. Material for High-speed, Dry-running Conveyors
DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers, a global business unit of the DowDuPont Specialty Products Division, is showcasing here at Chinaplas 2019 (booth #11.2A31), Regina e-F.A.S.T. material used in conveyors for high-speed, dry-running bottling operations.
DuPont and ExxonMobil Chemical Strengthen Bond with New TPVs for Corner Mold Automotive Seals
DuPont Transportation & Industrial announced the resounding success of its close collaboration with ExxonMobil Chemical’s specialty elastomers business to develop new Santoprene™ thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPVs) for automotive corner mold seals.
- Discovering DuPont at K 2019: Cutting-edge Innovation and Solutions
Techplast Wins EMEA DuPont™ Kevlar® Innovation Award
DuPont Protection Technologies is pleased to announce the winner of the 2012 DuPont™ Kevlar® Innovation Awards. This year’s EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) award was bestowed to Techplast, a company based in Poland, for their innovative use of Kevlar® in SAFER® ultra-light composite cylinders.
DuPont Showcases High Performance Solutions for the Aerospace Industry at International Paris Air Show 2019
DuPont Transportation & Industrial is showcasing solutions for the aerospace industry at the 2019 edition of the International Paris Air Show taking place from 17 to 23 June 2019 at Le Bourget, close to Paris.
- DuPont™ Announces Tekni-Plex as a New Authorized Converter of Medical-Grade Tyvek® Styles
DuPont and Dedienne Multiplasturgy® Group to Feature High Performance Solutions for the Aerospace Industry at International Paris Air Show 2019
DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers (T&AP), a business unit of DowDuPont Specialty Products Division, and Dedienne Multiplasturgy® Group, one of the leading European specialists in the transformation of high performance plastic materials and composites, will showcase outstanding solutions and innovations for the aerospace industry during the International Paris Air Show taking place from 17th to 23rd June, 2019 at Le Bourget, France.
- DuPont proudly partners with the Skoda Tour de Luxembourg
DuPont Announces New Additions to 3D Printing Materials Portfolio at RAPID + TCT 2019
New pelletized grades offer customers greater manufacturing agility and cost-effectiveness.
DuPont Launches New Masterbatch Combining Anti-block and Slip for PE Blown Film at Chinaplas 2019
DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers, a global business unit of the DowDuPont Specialty Products Division, is launching here at Chinaplas 2019 (booth 11.2A31), its new DOW CORNING™ AMB-12235 masterbatch for polyethylene (PE) blown film. The silicone-based technology combines an anti-block agent with a compatible slip additive to improve film processing and ensure consistent quality.
DuPont showcases battery pack, electrical/electronics, sensing and control and charging infrastructure solutions at The Battery Show
Lightweighting, thermal management, safety, NVH, vehicle structure/durability, sensing, control and connectivity – all are drivers for reliable and efficient e-mobility for today and tomorrow.
DuPont Advanced Printing Showcases New Look, New Products at INFOFLEX 2019
DuPont Advanced Printing kicked off their attendance at FTA Forum/INFOFLEX 2019 with remarks delivered May 5 by Sam Ponzo, Global Business Director during the FTA Annual Awards Banquet.
- Sustainability through Better Packaging
- Patterns Impacting Risk Management
- Water Purified from the Ocean
- Farms of All Sizes Meet Our Needs
- Burgeoning Billions: The Arithmetic of Food Security
- Thinking Outside the (Pizza) Box
- Making Formula More Like Mother’s Milk
- Harvesting for a Hungry World
- Celebrating Veterans Every Day
- Fighting World Hunger with Breadfruit
- Carney Applies His Science
- Striving for Sustainability