DuPont Position Statement on Safety, Health, and Environment Commitment
Our commitment to environmental, health, safety, and security excellence is a foundation we affirm to all of our internal and external stakeholders. We will work collaboratively with our stakeholders to identify and deliver sustainable innovations that help solve some of the world’s biggest challenges, while protecting our people, our communities, and our planet. We will review and continually improve our practices, aided by science and technology advances, to drive improvements in environmental, health, safety, and security performance.
We are committed to
- Zero injuries, occupational illnesses, and incidents; all are preventable.
- Protecting resources by driving towards zero waste and emissions.
- Designing, building, operating, and maintaining our facilities to effectively manage process safety and other hazards and to minimize process and product risks.
- Securing the physical and cyber integrity of our facilities and working with our value chain to do the same.
- Delivering products and solutions that contribute to a safer and more sustainable future throughout the product life cycle.
- Resolving circumstances responsibly that require corrective action.
Compliance with this Commitment, applicable laws, and other requirements is the responsibility of every employee and contractor acting on our behalf and a condition of their employment or contract.
DuPont leadership is committed to supporting this policy with the resources and accountability necessary to achieve this policy.