An Integrated Approach to Food Production Efficiency
DuPont helps food manufacturers hit tight budget targets, while delivering high-quality, high-value products.
Better food production efficiency can reduce waste, manage costs, increase yields and maximize the use of costly raw materials. At the same time, food production efficiency won’t work if it comes at the cost of quality.
With a broad, integrated range of products and services, DuPont collaborates with food manufacturers and processors worldwide to overcome their largest business hurdles. From optimizing the use of raw materials to streamlining production, we’re experts in helping you innovate – without compromising on taste, safety, nutrition or your bottom line.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Flexible Food Packaging and Printing
In this video, Klaus Langen of Langen Kaffee explains how switching to DuPont™ Cyrel® round flexographic printing sleeves helped his company reduce costs while elevating the quality and style of its flexible food packaging.
- New Conveyor with DuPont™ Delrin® Speeds Up Filling Lines
- DuPont to Offer Three Newly Approved Food Enzymes in Japan
- DuPont Announces Regulatory Approval for Food Enzymes
- DuPont Nutrition & Health to Increase Cultures Manufacturing Capacity in Europe
- New Conveyor Belt for Food Using DuPont™ Hytel® TPC-ET
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Launch Second ‘Do More with Dairy’ Customer Campaign
- Fruit in Delicious Frozen Suspension