Innovative Construction Materials
DuPont is at the forefront of building science across all sectors and applications, with construction materials you trust.
Today DuPont is reducing commercial construction operating costs and helping create more efficient, sustainable residential and commercial buildings for a greener, healthier world. We're providing specialized construction materials to create and maintain roads and bridges, telecommunication, power, and water plants — the infrastructure your community relies upon. From pouring concrete and sandblasting steel to developing safety-glass innovations for the workplace, DuPont is showing up for work with smarter solutions for modern building.
- Recently renovated Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Rehabilitation of a symbolic building in Val-de-Reuil
- Yes! hairdressing salons with Corian® Charging Surface
- High-Performance Roofing at Universal Studios
- New Morocco Mall shows the limitless potential of Corian®
- Innovative Casework & Furnishings for Healthcare
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
- Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
- FiberTite® Airport Roof
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Understanding Vapor Permeability
- Air Leakage Testing
- Controlling Air Leakage
- Airtightness And Other Myths
- Composite Building Panels with HFFR Core Layer
- Building Envelope CEU: Take our new video CEUs right from our site on NFPA 285 and Fluid Applied Air Barrier Membranes.
- Protecting The R-Value Of Insulation
- Choosing The Best House Wrap
Fluid Applied Weather Barrier Systems for Multifamily Value & Performance
When it comes to fluid applied weather barrier (WB) systems, it’s good to know multifamily architects, specifiers, owners, developers, builders, and consultants can have it both ways: Above-code building performance from a trusted name with fast, simple one-pass application using standard spray application tools.
Multifamily Weather Barrier, 2.0
Building Science & Sustainability Leader with the DuPont™ Building Knowledge Center, Benjamin Meyer, discusses what the new Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+ system means to multifamily architects, owners, developers, builders, and consultants.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ Fast Facts
Frequently Asked Questions around the use of DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ for Multifamily construction.
Optimizing Multifamily Weather Barrier Design
Building a multifamily property to simultaneously meet code, profit goals, peer-property requirements, and tenant needs requires business flair and discipline. Learn how a new class of fluid applied WB technology reinvents installation ease for multifamily construction.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Zodiaq® for Food Service
- Corian® for Exterior Cladding
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Zodiaq® for Corporate and Public Spaces
Zodiaq® for Educational Environments
Architects and designers are using Zodiaq® quartz surface to create lasting natural beauty in educational environments, from the campus cafeteria to the faculty lounge.
Zodiaq® for Healthcare
With hospital interior design, the first concern is safety. Nonporous, easy to maintain and extremely strong, Zodiaq® quartz surface is highly suitable for important healthcare applications, such as receptions desks.
- Corian® Kitchen Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® Bathroom Countertops and Sinks
Building & Construction
At DuPont, we're focused on dynamic science that generates real-world solutions. That's why DuPont is at the forefront of building science, with brands you depend on, like Tyvek®, SentryGlas®, Corian® solid surfaces, Zodiaq® quartz surfaces and Kevlar®.