Realize Smarter Solutions to Feed the World
Working with farmers around the world, we use science to solve global challenges.
DuPont Crop Protection is partnering with growers today to meet the needs of tomorrow. Their experiences help us create insect, weed and disease control solutions that improve crop yield and quality.
Matching our global knowledge with local expertise lets us turn ideas into answers. We are guided by a deep commitment to protecting natural resources by minimizing the impact of our products.
Together, we are finding better ways to help growers realize the full potential of their crops so they can raise more healthy, nutritious food.
EverpreX™ Soybean Herbicide Introduced
DuPont Crop Protection received federal registration of EverpreX™, a new soybean herbicide that can be applied preemergence or postemergence to control resistant weeds.
DuPont Acquires Granular
DuPont has agreed to acquire San Francisco-based Granular, Inc., a leading provider of software and analytics tools that help farms improve efficiency, profitability and sustainability.
Acre Solution Maximizes Soybean Yield
DuPont announces acre solution to boost soybean yield, including FeXapan™ herbicide for Xtend® crops, Lumisena™ seed treatment and Pioneer® brand A-Series soybeans.
FeXapan™ Dicamba Herbicide Approved
FeXapan™ plus VaporGrip® Technology, a low-volatility dicamba herbicide, has received EPA approval for use on Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans and cotton.
DuPont, Syngenta Join in Herbicide Patent
DuPont and Syngenta have announced a joint patent for herbicide development that could lead to introduction of a new chemistry class for weed management in 2023.
Lumisena™ Fungicide Seed Treatment Approved
DuPont has received EPA registration approval for Lumisena™ fungicide seed treatment to improve crop establishment and stand uniformity by controlling Phytophthora in soybeans and downy mildew in sunflower crops.
Dicamba Supply Agreement
DuPont and Monsanto have signed a multi-year dicamba supply agreement for the U.S. and Canada, supporting DuPont commitment to the Roundup Ready® Xtend crop system.
DuPont Plans Lumisena™ Seed Treatment
DuPont plans to add DuPont™ Lumisena™ fungicide seed treatment to the Lumigen™ seed sense portfolio for improved crop establishment and stand uniformity through Phytophthora control in soybeans and best-in-class downy mildew control for sunflower crops.
Herbicide Tolerances for Inzen™ Sorghum
EPA sets tolerances for herbicides used with sorghum carrying the Inzen™ herbicide-tolerance trait to improve grass weed control.
Survey: Fighting Resistant Weeds
Grower survey shows there’s room for improvement in programs to manage herbicide-resistant weeds.
Canopy® Blend: Soybean Burndown Tool
Canopy® Blend herbicide’s updated formulation delivers soybean burndown activity on minimum-tillage acres to boost early season performance.
Survey: Weed Resistance Management
Herbicide resistance management is a top priority for 2015, say corn and soybean growers surveyed at Commodity Classic.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Plan Early for a Weed-free Spring
- Check Labels for Tank-Mix Partners
- Prevent Resistant Weeds
- Nozzles and Spray Pressures: FeXapan™
- Orchard Weed Control Planning
- Almond Disease Management
- Bot Control for Better Nut Yield
- Target Spot Management
- Build Corn Yield, Grow Input Value
- 4 Preharvest Evaluations
- Ideal Summer Means Late-Season Weeds
- Fall Crop Planning: 4 Tips
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Preemergence Soybean Weed Control
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Enlite® Keeps Soybean Fields Clean
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin® Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
- Hold Disease for Sorghum Yield Boost
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: Northeast
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: West/Plains
- Resources: Southeast
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: East
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: Central
- Resources: California and Arizona
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: North
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: South
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- LeadOff® Herbicide
- Afforia® Herbicide
- Lumisena™ Fungicide Seed Treatment
- FeXapan™ Herbicide Plus VaporGrip® Technology
- Aproach® Fungicide
- EverpreX™ Herbicide
UpBeet® herbicide delivers reliable postemergence control of broadleaf and grass weeds in sugar beets, including those grown for seed. UpBeet® can be safely applied to sugar beets any time after planting.
- Aproach® Prima Fungicide
- Trivence® Herbicide
- Abundit® Edge Herbicide
- Enlite® Herbicide
- Envive® Herbicide