Growing a Profitable Corn Crop Requires Keeping Invaders Out
A wide variety of weeds can compete with corn at all stages of the growing season. Heavy weed pressure reduces yields and cuts into profits.
DuPont Crop Protection partners with growers to create reliable, sustainable solutions that improve productivity, profitability and crop safety. Experienced seed, crop and agronomy experts collaborate with growers to help identify the best solutions, and help make the most of every input dollar and every hour on every acre in corn crops.
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin® Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
- Hold Disease for Sorghum Yield Boost
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Fungicide Return on Investment
- Fungicide Value: Selection and Timing
- Fungicide ROI: Long-Term Value
- Fungicide Decisions
- Fungicide Active Ingredients
- Plan for Early Spring Weed Emergence
- 3 Can’t-Miss Crop Planning Steps
- Early Pay Multiplier: Success Plan
- Crop Management Yield Strategies
- Build Corn Yield, Grow Input Value
- 4 Preharvest Evaluations
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.