Citrus, Fruit, Nut and Vine Crops Play a Key Role in Human Nutrition Worldwide
These key crops can be susceptible to a variety of insects, diseases and weeds. Some of these problems damage the plants, reducing yields, while others attack the fruits or nuts, leaving them unattractive and unmarketable.
DuPont Crop Protection works with growers to understand their specific needs. We research and develop innovative solutions, including a wide range of herbicides, fungicides and insect control solutions that work as well in a grower’s program, as they do against pests.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Fontelis® Fungicide
- Matrix® SG Herbicide
- Vydate® L Insecticide/Nematicide
Tanos® fungicide delivers reliable, broad-spectrum systemic and curative activity against downy mildew, late blight and other key diseases in tomato, potatoes, cucurbits and other vegetable and fruit crops for higher-quality and more marketable produce.
- Lannate® SP Insecticide
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Orchard Weed Control Planning
- Almond Disease Management
- Bot Control for Better Nut Yield
Walnut Disease Control
Fontelis® fungicide delivers broad-spectrum, lasting walnut disease control for better quality and maximum yield.
- BMSB Control Strategies
- Year-Round Tree Nut Weed Control
- TankMix App and Demo Video
- FFVA Emerging Leaders Program
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- 5 Steps for Orchard Weed Control
- Lasting Almond Disease Control
- Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Control
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.