Fontelis® Delivers Broad-Spectrum Preventive and Curative Protection
DuPont™ Fontelis® fungicide delivers fast-acting and long-lasting protection that’s preventive and curative. It’s the power and flexibility fruit, nut, vegetable and peanut growers need to deal with just about anything for higher-quality, higher-yielding crops.
Fontelis® features a new active ingredient that gives growers superior protection from fungal diseases and excellent crop safety along with application flexibility. Fontelis® delivers strong, reliable control of difficult soil-borne and foliar diseases such as Botrytis, powdery mildew, leaf spot and Rhizoctonia, as well as a new tool for resistance management. Additionally, Fontelis® works as well under heavy disease pressure as light and fits easily into many crop management programs because of its single mode of action. It’s the power and flexibility you need to improve your odds for high-quality, high-yielding fruit, nut, vegetable and peanut crops.
Fontelis® is not labeled for use on peanuts in California.
Additional Information (18)
- Realize the Full Potential of Your Peanuts (PDF)
- Realize White Mold Control in Peanuts (PDF)
- Fontelis® Peanut Rx Program (PDF)
- California Walnuts (PDF)
- Arizona Melons (PDF)
- Arizona, California and Colorado Onions (PDF)
- California and Arizona Lettuce (PDF)
- California Stone Fruit (PDF)
- Eastern Lima Beans and Snap Beans (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Almond Disease Management
- Bot Control for Better Nut Yield
- Target Spot Management
- Tomato Disease Control Tips
- Cucurbit Powdery Mildew Prevention
Walnut Disease Control
Fontelis® fungicide delivers broad-spectrum, lasting walnut disease control for better quality and maximum yield.
- Control Target Spot in Tomatoes
- Strategic Peanut Disease Control
- FFVA Emerging Leaders Program
- Lettuce Drop Control Tips
- Beat Early Season Soil-borne Disease
- Year-round Tomato Disease Management
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Matrix® SG Herbicide
- Vydate® L Insecticide/Nematicide
Tanos® fungicide delivers reliable, broad-spectrum systemic and curative activity against downy mildew, late blight and other key diseases in tomato, potatoes, cucurbits and other vegetable and fruit crops for higher-quality and more marketable produce.
- Lannate® LV Insecticide
Curzate® 60DF Fungicide
Curzate® 60DF fungicide provides effective control on late blight and downy mildew when added to your fungicide program.
- Revulin® Q Herbicide
- Lannate® SP Insecticide
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.