Food ingredients for nutritious, healthier and safer food
DuPont brings together a wide range of sustainable food ingredients to increase the quality of food products, while improving their health profile and shelf life.
As the premier specialty food ingredient and safety leader, DuPont brings together a wide range of sustainable food ingredients to increase the quality of food products, while improving their health profile and shelf life.
The DuPont™ Danisco® range of ingredients can help reduce fat, sugar and salt content without sacrificing taste and texture, while actively promoting digestive, immune and bone health.
Our soy ingredients offer a sustainable and heart-healthy source of proteins.
Present somewhere in virtually every aisle of your local grocery store, consumers experience our food ingredients every day … in yogurt that uses our dairy cultures to provide an acidic taste, and our pectin to distribute the fruit evenly … in nutrition bars that contain protein from our soy ingredients … in sandwich bread and cheese that contains our enzymes, emulsifiers and dairy cultures … in salad dressing that uses our stabilizers and antioxidants for perfect texture and sustained freshness.
Our food ingredients add value for both manufacturers and consumers.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Local Food Systems
- Local Agriculture
- Feeding the World
- Collaborating for Food Protection
- Infographic: Baking to give that fuller for longer feeling
- Low-fat tortillas
- Cleaner processing for UHT Dairy
- Insightful Nutrition Bar Research
- Healthier Xylitol Gum
- Healthier Breads Consumers Will Love
- High Oleic Soybean Oil
- Probiotic Supplements for Health
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Increases the Appeal of Dairy-Free Drinks
DuPont Scientist to Speak at AgriVision on Microbiome Potential to Fight Antimicrobial Resistance
Leiden, June 14, 2017 – DuPont today announced that Dr. Andrew Morgan – DuPont Fellow and Chief Scientist, DuPont Nutrition & Health – will present on the emerging science of the microbiome and how it might potentially provide solutions to address the growing problem of antimicrobial resistance at AgriVision 2017.
- New Perforation-Resistant Film Can Save Packaging Weight
- New High-Barrier Lidding Film Seals Directly to Mono APET Trays
- Interpack 2014
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Launch Second ‘Do More with Dairy’ Customer Campaign