DuPont™ Pyralux® LF-B is DuPont™ Kapton® B black polyimide film coated with acrylic ideal for products here uniform matte black appearance is desired.
The coverlay is made with the leading DuPont™ Kapton® brand black polyimide film for high performance applications where matte-black material enhances design aesthetics. It is coated on one side with a proprietary B-staged modified acrylic adhesive. It is used in mobile devices, computers, military electronics, and 3-D lighting systems for automotive applications including daytime running lights (DRL), turn lights, high/low beam and rear lights, where aesthetically pleasing design and reliable high performance are imperative.
• Color stable matte black surface
• Crease and scratch resistance
• Flexible to enable 3D LEDs for curved light designs
• Proven reliability adhesive system
• Maintains appearance through high temperature cycles
• Available in DuPont™ Kapton® B thicknesses of 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 mils; 3.0 and 5.0 are available upon special request
• Available in coated adhesive thicknesses of 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 mils