Please perform the following steps to ensure you understand what’s changing for you in July:
1. Click the applicable link below (after #5)
2. Identify your respective region
3. Identify your current legal entity (pre-July 01, 2020)
4. Scroll to the right to view the corresponding new legal entity (post-July 01, 2020), invoicing address, email tax ID, and helpdesk information.
5. Update any applicable changes in your systems.
Your invoice must continue to meet DuPont’s invoice requirements listed on Submitting Your Invoice
Again, these changes affect N&B Suppliers ONLY. If you will continue to provide supplies and/or services to DuPont’s other businesses, there are no additional changes required.
Effective July 01, 2020, all invoices must be addressed to the corresponding new N&B legal entity; otherwise, the invoice will be rejected.