High-Performance DuPont Solution Process OLED Materials
DuPont OLED technology delivers a unique liquid printing process and advanced materials optimized for OLED display manufacturers.
DuPont offers a suite of innovative, high-performance, solution-based materials that can be printed and coated at high speeds. All the materials are designed to work together to provide excellent device performance, quality, efficiency and lifetime.
DuPont OLED materials include:
• Hole Injection Layer (HIL)
• Hole Transport Layer (HTL)
• Emissive Layer (EML)
• Electron Transport Layer (ETL)
DuPont HIL materials have been shown to outperform other HILs in OLEDs and other types of organic electronics, including lighting and photovoltaics.
Key Attributes of DuPont HIL:
• High work function
• Water-based formulation
• Forms high-quality, transparent films
• Formulated for slot die coating, spin-coating or other printing and coating processes
• After processing DuPont HIL, other layers can be vapor deposited or solution processed
Product Data Sheets (2)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
DuPont has developed an OLED liquid printing process that enables higher material utilization and can be scaled to any size motherglass.
DuPont OLED liquid printing process technology, is projected to be approximately 30% below incumbent LCD costs
DuPont has optimized color saturation, current efficiency, voltage and lifetime to address the needs of the active matrix OLED (AMOLED) display market.