All Polyimide High Temperature Flexible Laminate System - Pyralux® HT
Pyralux® HT is a complete all polyimide flexible laminate system with the highest service temperature available today.
The Pyralux® HT system has a service temperature of 225°C, the highest service temperature of any flexible circuit material system available today. Pyralux® HT is the newest product in the broad Pyralux® portfolio, which has been the trusted material used in flexible circuits for more than twenty years.
The Pyralux® HT system is a complete all polyimide flex laminate system that includes a double-sided copper-clad laminate and a unique all polyimide coverfilm or bonding material that becomes a flexible coverlay after processing.
The bonding material can be used as a coverfilm or as a bonding material for multilayer flex applications. Offered in a full range of dielectric thicknesses, Pyralux® HT flexible circuit materials provide designers, fabricators, and assemblers a versatile option for a wide variety of flexible circuit constructions.
- >225°C IPC service temperature
- Excellent thermal resistance
- UL 94V-0
- Excellent punching and drilling performance
- Thin copper clads with superior handling
- Excellent dielectric thickness tolerance/electrical performance
- Full compatibility with PWB industry processes
- High adhesion
- Low outgassing
Copper Clad Laminate Features:
- UL maximum operating temperature (MOT) 200°C
- Low CTE
- Excellent plated through hole reliability
- Excellent moisture and insulation resistance properties
- Low moisture absorption
- High tear strength
- Low outgassing, NASA data available
- Certified to IPC 4204A/11
- Available in polyimide thicknesses of 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, and 6.0 mils; others available upon special request
- Available in RA copper thicknesses of .5, 1.0, and 2.0 oz; thicker copper available upon special request
Bonding Film Features:
- Able to withstand multiple lamination cycles without degradation
- Excellent encapsulation and conformation over circuitry
- Available in thicknesses of 1.5, 2.0, and 3.0 mils
- Certified to IPC 4203A/24
- Wide processing latitude
- No refrigeration required for storage
- Two-year product performance warranty
Product Data Sheets (1)
Additional Information (1)
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
DuPont™ Pyralux® LF products are acrylic-based copper clad laminates, coverlays, bondplys and sheet adhesives and have been the industry standard in high reliability applications in the consumer electronics industry for over 35 years with a proven record of consistency and dependability.
DuPont™ Pyralux® TK is a fluoropolymer/polyimide composite double sided copper clad laminate and bondply ideal for high speed digital and high frequency flexible circuit applications.
DuPont™ Pyralux® AP is an all polyimide double sided copper clad laminate that has excellent thermal, chemical and mechanical properties ideal for use in high reliability flex and multilayer flex circuitry.
DuPont™ Pyralux® AC is an all polyimide single sided copper clad laminate ideal for applications that require thin, light and high density circuitry along with chip-on-flex attachment.
DuPont™ Pyralux® FR products are acrylic-based flame retardant copper clad laminates, coverlays, bonpdplys and sheet adhesives for products requiring UL rating.
DuPont™ Pyralux® LF-B is DuPont™ Kapton® B black polyimide film coated with acrylic ideal for products here uniform matte black appearance is desired.
DuPont™ Pyralux® HXC is DuPont™ Kapton® MBC black polyimide film coated with epoxy ideal for products where uniform matte black appearance is desired.
DuPont™ Pyralux® APR is an all polyimide double sided resistor laminate ideal for advanced applications in military, aerospace, automotive and consumer electronics markets, where reliable embedded resistor technology, temperature tolerance, and robust processing are required.