Riston® FX Series Dry Film Photoresist
Printed circuit board fabricators face increasing challenges to produce fine lines at high yields, while cost effectively handling harsh selective metallization processes.
DuPont has developed the Riston® FX Series of photoresists to help fabricators address these issues.
Riston® FX Series of photoresists include:
Riston® FX2000 Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® FX2000 is the latest in the successful Riston® FX series of dry film photoresists. Riston® FX2000 is designed to produce the new, high resolution innerlayers demanded for the new leading edge printed circuit boards.
Riston® FX2000 benefits include:
- Wide exposure latitude
- Excellent off-contact latitude
- Excellent conformation, both in dry lamination and wet lamination compatible.
- No sludge formulation
Riston® FX900 Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® FX900 is the superior film for fine-line printed circuit boards. This film offers the fabricator:
- Superior resolution for precise imaging of complex high value circuit designs to to 10 µm
- Multifunctional capabilities - ideal for all fine line work, etching and plating
- Excellent conformation and adhesion
- Clean processing with patented sludge-free formulation technology
Riston® FX250 Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® FX250 dry film photoresist is ideal for the most challenging new portable designs because it's tough enough to stand up to harsh selective metalization processes, such as electroless nickel immersion gold.
Riston® Special FX Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® Special FX provides precision masking for complex, high value circuit designs and eliminates the inefficiencies of manual taping. You get excellent adhesion and conformation on a wide variety of surfaces and it strips quickly and easily after processing. This enables you to produce consistently reliable boards for more dependable portable devices at a faster rate and at lower cost.
Product Data Sheets (6)
- Riston® 200 Series for Acid & Alkaline Etch (PDF)
- Riston® 9000 Series for Acid & Alkaline Etch (PDF)
- Riston® Special FX250 for Electroless & Electrolytic Ni/Au Plating (PDF)
- Riston® Special FX500 for Print/Etch Photochemical Machining (PDF)
- Riston® Special FX515 for Print/Etch Photochemical Machining (PDF)
- Riston® Special FX900 High Performance Multi-Purpose Resist (PDF)
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Riston® MultiMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
DuPont™ Riston® MultiMaster Series simplifies the manufacturing operation by eliminating the need for different films in your production line.
Riston® EtchMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® EtchMaster dry film photoresist is specifically designed as an acid etching film that delivers high yields in fine line applications. These photoresists provide excellent conformation using dry lamination and possess wide exposure, developing and stripping latitude.
Riston® GoldMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® GoldMaster is a fully aqueous resist that simplifies circuit board fabrication with special gold plating or nickel plating finishes
Riston® PlateMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® PlateMaster was formulated to achieve consistently high yields by providing outstanding plated line uniformity, fine line resolution, and wide surface tolerance on direct metallization and panel plate.
Riston® TentMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
DuPont™ Riston® TentMaster provides excellent tenting capability, outstanding conformation, excellent resolution and remarkable tolerance to off-contact exposure.
Riston® Laser Series Dry Film Photoresist
Ultra fast photospeed, high performance, and compatibility with conventional printed wiring board (PWB) processes are critical to help PWB fabricators optimize their LDI equipment investments.