General Purpose Photoresist Simplifies Manufacturing Operation
Manufacturing of printed circuit boards is a complex task. Anything that can be done to simplify the process will enhance the overall operation.
The DuPont™ Riston® MultiMaster Series simplifies the manufacturing operation by eliminating the need for different films in your production line. Having one resist for all your fabrication needs eliminates the need to change resists frequently, resulting in less downtime. One resist for all your needs also saves on inventory.
Riston® MultiMaster Series Includes:
- Riston® MM-100 Series Dry Film: High productivity, easy stripping general purpose resist
- Riston® MM-500 Series Dry Film: Robust general purpose resist for the most demanding alkaline etch and nickel/gold plating applications
Product Data Sheets (7)
- Riston® 200 Series for Acid & Alkaline Etch (PDF)
- Riston® 9000 Series for Acid & Alkaline Etch (PDF)
- Riston® MultiMaster MM100 for Acid & Alkaline Etch (PDF)
- Riston® MultiMaster MM100i for Acid & Alkaline Etch (PDF)
- Riston® MultiMaster MM500 for Acid & Alkaline Etch (PDF)
- Riston® MultiMaster MM730 & MM740 photopolymer films (PDF)
- Riston® MultiMaster MM750 photopolymer films (PDF)
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Riston® FX Dry Film Photoresist
DuPont has developed the Riston® FX Series of photoresists to help fabricators address challenges of producing fine lines at high yields.
Riston® EtchMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® EtchMaster dry film photoresist is specifically designed as an acid etching film that delivers high yields in fine line applications. These photoresists provide excellent conformation using dry lamination and possess wide exposure, developing and stripping latitude.
Riston® GoldMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® GoldMaster is a fully aqueous resist that simplifies circuit board fabrication with special gold plating or nickel plating finishes
Riston® PlateMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® PlateMaster was formulated to achieve consistently high yields by providing outstanding plated line uniformity, fine line resolution, and wide surface tolerance on direct metallization and panel plate.
Riston® TentMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
DuPont™ Riston® TentMaster provides excellent tenting capability, outstanding conformation, excellent resolution and remarkable tolerance to off-contact exposure.
Riston® Laser Series Dry Film Photoresist
Ultra fast photospeed, high performance, and compatibility with conventional printed wiring board (PWB) processes are critical to help PWB fabricators optimize their LDI equipment investments.