DuPont Advanced Materials for Consumer Electronics
Consumer electronic devices are becoming smaller, lighter and thinner while consumers demand faster data speeds. DuPont advanced materials for consumer electronics are designed to meet today’s design challenges and prepare for future trends.
Digital cameras, televisions, smart phones and appliances are a few of the everyday products that use advanced materials from DuPont. The challenge is to squeeze more functionality into ever-smaller products and systems. DuPont’s focus on new materials development guarantees full support for evolving market demands, now and into the future, with a technology roadmap that incorporates future application trends.
DuPont offers the most comprehensive solutions in both permanent and single-use consumer electronics packaging materials. These solutions include advanced polyimide films, printed electronic materials, flexible printed circuit laminates, advanced ceramic electronic materials, and consumable dry-film resists.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Stretchable Inks for Wearable Electronics
- GreenTape™ 951 LTCC Material System
- Membrane Touch Switch Materials
- Material Solutions for Self-Limiting Heaters
- Thick Film Multilayer Capacitor Materials
- Screen Printed Resistive Materials
- Terminations and Electrodes for Capacitors
- Electroluminescent Materials
- Fodel™ Photo Defined Thick Film Ceramic Compositions