DuPont Employer Awards
In addition to our commitment to sustainability, we are committed to providing a safe, respectful, and ethical work culture for our employees.
DuPont has received numerous Employer awards in recognition of our commitment.
- One of 50 “Most Admired Companies” in the world for 2011 by Fortune Magazine.
- One of 100 Best Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine, moving up 73 spots to #19.
- One of America’s Most Reputable Big Companies by Forbes Magazine. Companies were ranked on scores derived from such indicators as consumer trust, esteem, admiration and good feeling.
- Ranked on the NASDAQ OMX CRD Global Sustainability Index, which is comprised of 100 companies that have taken a leadership role in disclosing their carbon footprint, energy usage, water consumption, employee safety and work force diversity.
- One of Top 25 best places for working mothers by Working Mother Magazine. Organizations were judged according to compensation, childcare programs and other initiatives.
- For the fourth consecutive year, DuPont was listed as one of the top 50 employers for female leaders by the National Associations of Female Executive (NAFE).
- Continues to maintain 100% ranking on Human Rights Campaign’s annual Corporate Equality Index.
- Recently granted certification by the U.S. Department of Commerce Safe harbor program for its effort to safeguard employee personal information.
- Honored by the American Chemistry Council (ACC) with five Responsible Care® Energy Efficiency Awards for DuPont’s long-standing commitment to conserve energy and reduce greenhouse emissions.
- Received 2011 Hesburg Award by Notre Dame University for exemplary ethical, social, environmental and governance practices.
- Named #19 of 100 Best Corporate Citizens for 2011 by Corporate Responsibility magazine.
- One of Top 25 companies for Work Life as ranked by Glassdoor.com, 2011
- One of Fortune Magazine’s Top 50 “Most Admired Companies” in the world in 2010.
- Cited as one of 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2010 by Technology Review Magazine.
- Listed on the S&P 500 Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index in 2010.
- Highlighted as one of Canada’s Green 30 in MacLean’s, a major Canadian news magazine.
- Cited as one of the “world’s most attractive employers” by Universum for its award-winning employer programs and practices. Within Engineering, DuPont is #37, ahead of BASF at #45.
- DuPont CZ was one of Top 10 Best Employers in the Czech Republic, according to the Aon Hewitt study.
- DuPont de Nemours (Deutschland ) New Isenberg was honored as company of the month in April by the state of Hesse.
- 2011/12 - Based on independent research by the CRF Institute, DuPont de Nemours South Africa has been certified as a Best Employer South Africa 2011/12. DuPont has outstanding HR policies and excellent working conditions.
- 2011 - Considered 4th best multinational employer in Swiss Romandie according to the magazine BILAN.
- Won the Supplier Partnership - Polymer Producer of the Year award at the Plastic Industry Awards 2010 Performance Polymers for the third year running.
- DuPont Microcircuit Materials in Bristol was awarded the Queen's Award to Industry for Enterprise in Innovation for its work in photovoltaics and the develoment of Solamet®.
- Ranked #3 of “Best Employers in Argentina” issued by Apertura magazine.
- Listed as 10th of 150 Best Places to Work by Exame Magazine (Brazilian Business Week).
- Ranked #8 of Top Companies by Expansión (Mexican business magazine).