DuPont offers specialized, cost-effective solutions that help brand owners, converters, manufacturers, tradeshops, and printers meet branding, performance, and sustainability goals.
With end-to-end design and application development expertise that cuts across industries, DuPont works with customers to create packaging innovations that support key business objectives.
Our broad range of specialty resins and advanced materials let customers do more with less. They inspire eye-catching solutions and help reduce packaging’s environmental footprint of products and processes.
Sealants and lidding resins preserve flavor, ensure food safety, and prevent waste and spoilage. Other resins and packaging materials keep medical and industrial goods safe and secure from shipment to shelf. Through collaboration, we create packaging innovations which make packaging lighter, reducing transportation fuel usage. And DuPont environmentally friendly printing solutions include a solvent-free thermal plate system for large-format printing.
- “Be Surlyn® and Design” Contest Winner
- In GOLDEA ‘The Roman Night’, DuPont™ Surlyn® captures the contrasts of chiaroscuro
- DuPont™ Surlyn® inspires the Haute École d’Art et de Design of Geneva
- Two new grades extend the DuPont™ Surlyn® palette for endless innovation and creativity
- Coverpla plays colourful variations with new DuPont™ Surlyn® caps
- DuPont Launches New DuPont™ Tyvek® 40L in China with Plans for Global Availability in 2018
- Recycling Chemical Containers
Foam Packaging Alternative
Coldpack’s Airliner thermally insulated pouch is a foam packaging alternative for shipping temperature-sensitive products, made with three DuPont resins.
Surlyn® for Tool Skin Packaging
Toolmaker Greenfield Industries meets retailer demand for space-saving skin packaging by using DuPont™ Surlyn® and high-speed packaging equipment.
- Sustainable Fruit Packaging
Ceramic Packaging for Meals
French ceramic container maker Poteries Malicornaises uses DuPont™ Nucrel® in ceramic packaging to successfully seal and protect ready-to-eat meals.
- Barrier Packaging for Baby Food
- Shelf Stable Packaging Using Appeel®
- Wine Closures Replace Cork
- Stand-Out Cereal Packaging
- Cheese Packaging
European packaging converter WipakGryspeert uses DuPont™ Bynel® in foam trays for a more efficient, flexible, and fresher packaging solution for meat, seafood and ready-to-eat meals.
An Italian packaging converter uses DuPont™ Appeel® for a reliable, easy-to-peel, tamper-evident packaging solution for ice cream.
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Tyvek® for Sterile Packaging
- DuPont™ Tyvek® for Graphics
- Artistri® Textile Inks
- Cyrel® Flexographic Systems
- Elvax® EVA Copolymer Resin
- Elvaloy® Modifier Resin
- Appeel® Peelable Sealant Resin
- Fusabond® Functional Polymer
- DuPont™ 20 Series Polyethylene Resin
- Surlyn® Ionomer Resin
- Selar® Barrier Resin
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Tyvek® Envelopes FAQ
Tips for Commercial Printers
School Products made of DuPont™ Tyvek® brand protective material are ideal for education because they create effective new channels of communication between school and home.
DVD Packaging Testing
See how DuPont™ Tyvek® for DVD Packaging proves best in recent tests.
Disc Packaging Testing
In total performance, disc packaging testing proves nothing surpasses DuPont™ Tyvek® in protecting recordable discs.
Disc Packaging Styles
DuPont™ Tyvek® comes in a variety of disc packaging styles.
Tips for Commercial Printers
Here are a few tips to help you get excellent results every time you do commercial printing with DuPont Tyvek®.
- Preferred Printers - Tyvek® for Graphics
- The Science of DuPont™ Tyvek®
- Where to Buy Tyvek® Envelopes
- Printing Sustainability
Technical information to take into consideration when using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Industrial Packaging.
Seaming & Sealing
Learn more about technical information related to seaming and sealing for Industrial Packaging.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Wristbands made of Tyvek®
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Tag & Label Market Solutions
- Flexible Packaging Solutions
- Surlyn® for Polymer Modification
- Seafood and Meat Packaging
- Beverage and Food Packaging Design
- Beverage Packaging and Containers
- Surlyn® 3D Containers
Plastic Closures for Beverages
DuPont™ Elvax® and other resins for beverage plastic closures maintain hermetic seals, preserve flavor, prevent leaks, and make caps and lids easy to open or peel off.