DuPont offers specialized, cost-effective solutions that help brand owners, converters, manufacturers, tradeshops, and printers meet branding, performance, and sustainability goals.
With end-to-end design and application development expertise that cuts across industries, DuPont works with customers to create packaging innovations that support key business objectives.
Our broad range of specialty resins and advanced materials let customers do more with less. They inspire eye-catching solutions and help reduce packaging’s environmental footprint of products and processes.
Sealants and lidding resins preserve flavor, ensure food safety, and prevent waste and spoilage. Other resins and packaging materials keep medical and industrial goods safe and secure from shipment to shelf. Through collaboration, we create packaging innovations which make packaging lighter, reducing transportation fuel usage. And DuPont environmentally friendly printing solutions include a solvent-free thermal plate system for large-format printing.
DuPont Packaging Award Judges Discuss What Drives Packaging Innovation
Commitment to Improving Lives and Creating Value in the Marketplace Catalyze Innovation in the Packaging Industry
DuPont Packaging Award Judges Discuss What Surprised Them the Most
Spirit of Collaboration, Responsibility and Dedication to Consumer Reign Over Packaging Innovation
DuPont Packaging Award Judges Discuss How Packaging Innovation Can Address Sustainability
Life Cycle Sustainability Goes Mainstream in Packaging Innovation
DuPont Packaging Award Judges Discuss Challenges Packaging Innovation Can Address
Food Waste, World Hunger, Sustainability, Conscious Consumerism and Technology Transfer Among Global Challenges Addressed by Innovations in Packaging
DuPont Packaging Award Judges Discuss Global Packaging Design Trends
Global Packaging Design Emphasizes Convenience, Ergonomics and Customization, according to the 2016 DuPont Packaging Awards judges.
DuPont Packaging Award Judges Discuss Challenges Facing Packaging Industry
E-Commerce, Environmental Impact and Profitability Weigh Heavily on Packaging Industry, according to the 2016 DuPont Packaging Awards judges.
- Recycling Chemical Containers
Foam Packaging Alternative
Coldpack’s Airliner thermally insulated pouch is a foam packaging alternative for shipping temperature-sensitive products, made with three DuPont resins.
Surlyn® for Tool Skin Packaging
Toolmaker Greenfield Industries meets retailer demand for space-saving skin packaging by using DuPont™ Surlyn® and high-speed packaging equipment.
- Sustainable Fruit Packaging
Ceramic Packaging for Meals
French ceramic container maker Poteries Malicornaises uses DuPont™ Nucrel® in ceramic packaging to successfully seal and protect ready-to-eat meals.
- Barrier Packaging for Baby Food
- Shelf Stable Packaging Using Appeel®
- Wine Closures Replace Cork
- Stand-Out Cereal Packaging
- Cheese Packaging
European packaging converter WipakGryspeert uses DuPont™ Bynel® in foam trays for a more efficient, flexible, and fresher packaging solution for meat, seafood and ready-to-eat meals.
An Italian packaging converter uses DuPont™ Appeel® for a reliable, easy-to-peel, tamper-evident packaging solution for ice cream.
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Tyvek® for Sterile Packaging
- Cyrel® Flexographic Systems
- Tyvek® for Graphics
- Artistri® Textile Inks
- Nucrel® Acid Copolymer Resin
- Elvax® EVA Copolymer Resin
- Elvaloy® Modifier Resin
- Appeel® Peelable Sealant Resin
- Fusabond® Functional Polymer
- DuPont™ 20 Series Polyethylene Resin
- Izon® Anti-Counterfeit Technology
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- A new method for measuring porous microbial barrier s: Part II A closer look at ASTM international standard test m ethod F2638
- Technical Information - Test Results for DuPont™ Tyvek®
- How Small Is Small? The Effects of Pinholes on Medical Packaging
- A new method for measuring porous microbial barrier s: Part I The work behind ASTM International Standard Test Me thod F2638
Flexible Packaging Films SaVE Tool
The DuPont Packaging Sealant Value Estimator (SaVE) helps brand owners and converters evaluate the total costs of flexible packaging that relies on sealing solutions to help protect the contents.
- 2015 Global Food Security Index Shows Improvement
The DSS Consulting Philosophy
Read about the DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) consulting philosophy and learn more about transformational business solutions informed by years of practical experience.
- Tyvek® vs. Medical-Grade Papers
- Medical Packaging Design Essentials
- Collaborating for Food Protection
- Tyvek® Plays Role in HAI Prevention
- Sustainability in Healthcare Packaging
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Flexible Packaging Solutions
- Tag & Label Market Solutions
- Surlyn® for Polymer Modification
- Seafood and Meat Packaging
- Beverage and Food Packaging Design
- Beverage Packaging and Containers
- Surlyn® 3D Containers
Plastic Closures for Beverages
DuPont™ Elvax® and other resins for beverage plastic closures maintain hermetic seals, preserve flavor, prevent leaks, and make caps and lids easy to open or peel off.
- Liquid Packaging Pouches