With the world’s population projected to surpass 9 billion by 2050, now is the time to prepare for a secure energy future. We invite you to collaborate with our global teams to find science-driven, sustainable energy solutions.
From renewable energy sources like photovoltaics, wind, biofuels, and fuel cells to the application of advanced materials making the exploration, production and transportation of oil and gas more efficient, DuPont products & services help provide better performance, reliability, lower cost, improved safety and a reduced environmental footprint. Our offerings support energy-enabling technologies in energy storage and throughout the electricity generation, distribution and conversion processes.
We are focused on developing innovative and economically viable solutions for the world’s energy needs across multiple technologies. Together we can find the right solutions to secure a brighter, cleaner energy future.
- Tyvek® Protective Apparel
- Clean Technologies
- Solamet® Metallization Pastes
- Tedlar® PVF Film-Based Backsheets
- Kevlar® brand
- Commercial Air and Water Barriers
- Nomex® Electrical Insulation
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Zytel® nylon resin
- Thermo-Man® Demonstration Unit
Sustainability & Capital Growth Consulting
Discover how DuPont sustainable growth experts help boost your financial, societal, and environmental returns.
Latest High-Power Solar Panel Manufactured by SPIC, Xi’an Solar Power Co, Ltd., Featured by DuPont
The newest M2 series solar panel uses DuPont™ Solamet® PV19B to achieve 20.13 percent cell efficiency and reach 285-watt power output. This conventional 60-cell mono c-Si high-power module is protected by TPT, double-sided DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheet, to continuously provide proven power and lasting value.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Highlights Solar Innovations, Shares Expertise at 2016 SNEC PV Power Expo
As the industry leader in solar solutions that delivers proven power and lasting value for customers around the world, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will have a significant presence at the 2016 SNEC Photovoltaic Power Expo in Shanghai, China.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions and Yingli Solar Collaborate on China Solar Power Project
DuPont and Yingli Solar have completed the installation of a 210 kilowatt solar power project on the rooftop of the DuPont China R&D Center in Shanghai. The project contains Yingli Solar’s monocrystalline PANDA modules, which utilize innovative new technologies that are enabled in part by advanced materials from DuPont.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Helps Hanau Energies Concept Create its Largest Solar Park
The 6.8 megawatt (MW) solar park features 26,334 crystalline silicon solar panels made with advanced materials from DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to help ensure optimal power output and durability.
Advanced Formulations Designed to Improve Solar Panel Performance
DuPont™ Solamet® PV18H and PV18J photovoltaic metallization pastes offer solar cell manufacturers improved efficiency and profitability.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to Exhibit at PV EXPO 2016
DuPont will launch a new advanced material and highlight key collaborations to improve the power output, reliability and return on investment (ROI) for solar energy systems.
DuPont Statement on the EPA’s Proposed 2014, 2015 and 2016 Renewable Volume Obligations (RVO) Rule
WILMINGTON, Del., May 29, 2015 – DuPont issued the following statement in response to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) proposed rulemaking as they work toward setting blending targets under the Renewable Fuels Standard (RFS) for 2014, 2015 and 2016 later this year:
- DuPont and New Tianlong Industry Co. Ltd. Sign Historic Deal to Bring Cellulosic Ethanol Technology to China
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x Metallization Pastes Enable REC TwinPeak Solar Panel
REC TwinPeak solar panels are made using DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x photovoltaic metallization pastes that enable high-efficiency PERC technology.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Exhibits in 9th Renewable Energy India Expo
DuPont will be highlighting advanced materials and key collaborations, participating in two key leadership forums and signing a strategic collaboration agreement.
DuPont™ Solamet® Metallizations Win Solar Industry Award
DuPont Microcircuit Materials was granted the 2015 Solar Industry Award in the photovoltaic (PV) Materials category for its DuPont™ Solamet® PV19x series of PV metallization pastes, designed to help boost the power output of solar panels.
DuPont and CRES Raise Awareness about Solar Reliability in China
DuPont recently collaborated with the China Renewable Energy Society (CRES) to host a seminar highlighting the need to improve current codes and standards to ensure healthy financing and long-term returns on investment (ROI) for solar power stations.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
A Catalyst for Transformation
Read the DuPont Sustainable Solutions brochure on using real-world expertise in consulting services and technology licensing to help transform businesses
Clean Technologies Overview Brochure
Read the DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) Clean Technologies brochure to learn more about our focused technology-based solutions backed by real-world experience.
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Materials for Solar Modules
- The better the quality and value systems deliver, the faster and broader the adoption of solar will be
- Cellulosic Ethanol Licensing
- Feedstock Supply Chain Expertise
- Corn Stover Harvest Program
- Sustainable Biofuels | DuPont Cellulosic Ethanol
- Collaboration Opportunities
- Lab Safety at University of California
- The Science Behind Energy
- Generating Energy On Wind Farms.
- ABB’s first 250 MVA, 400 kV fastdeployable transformer
- ABB’s Rapid Recovery Transformer Initiative
- Chinese Forest Protected Against Fire by Off-Grid, Solar Powered Monitoring
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- SolarClover Creators Target Rooftop Solar Systems
- Lumeta Takes Aim at Residential Solar Market
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- Hybrid Insulation Systems