With the world’s population projected to surpass 9 billion by 2050, now is the time to prepare for a secure energy future. We invite you to collaborate with our global teams to find science-driven, sustainable energy solutions.
From renewable energy sources like photovoltaics, wind, biofuels, and fuel cells to the application of advanced materials making the exploration, production and transportation of oil and gas more efficient, DuPont products & services help provide better performance, reliability, lower cost, improved safety and a reduced environmental footprint. Our offerings support energy-enabling technologies in energy storage and throughout the electricity generation, distribution and conversion processes.
We are focused on developing innovative and economically viable solutions for the world’s energy needs across multiple technologies. Together we can find the right solutions to secure a brighter, cleaner energy future.
- Solamet® Metallization Pastes
- Commercial Air and Water Barriers
- Kevlar® brand
- Tyvek® Protective Apparel
- Tedlar® PVF Film-Based Backsheets
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- Zytel® nylon resin
- Nomex® Electrical Insulation
- Nomex® brand
- ProShield® garments
- Thermo-Man® Demonstration Unit
DuPont and CRES Raise Awareness about Solar Reliability in China
DuPont recently collaborated with the China Renewable Energy Society (CRES) to host a seminar highlighting the need to improve current codes and standards to ensure healthy financing and long-term returns on investment (ROI) for solar power stations.
- DuPont and New Tianlong Industry Co. Ltd. Sign Historic Deal to Bring Cellulosic Ethanol Technology to China
DuPont Statement on the EPA’s Proposed 2014, 2015 and 2016 Renewable Volume Obligations (RVO) Rule
WILMINGTON, Del., May 29, 2015 – DuPont issued the following statement in response to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) proposed rulemaking as they work toward setting blending targets under the Renewable Fuels Standard (RFS) for 2014, 2015 and 2016 later this year:
DuPont to Highlight Risk Management for Rooftop Solar Energy Systems in South Africa
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will be highlighting the growth in rooftop solar installations and strategies to help mitigate risk and maximize financial returns for these unique systems.
DuPont Introduces Newest Generation of Solamet® Photovoltaic Metallization Pastes
Solamet® PV19A photovoltaic metallization paste is the latest advanced material from DuPont designed to help optimize the power output of solar panels.
DuPont Highlights New Material Advances at Industry Leading Solar Expo
DuPont will feature two new DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization pastes for high-efficiency solar cells and collaborations with key customers. During 14 different leadership and technical forums, DuPont will share insights on the market, technology and the future of the solar energy industry.
DuPont and Enerpoint Highlight Risk Management for Rooftop Solar Installations in Italy
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions and Enerpoint are hosting two key events during Solarexpo to help educate rooftop solar installers about best practices to mitigate risk and help ensure optimal system performance, lifetime and financial returns for rooftop solar energy systems.
Neo Solar Power and DuPont Sign Technology Cooperation Agreement
Neo Solar Power (NSP) and DuPont recently signed a technology cooperation agreement to help NSP improve solar cell efficiency and panel power output using DuPont™ Solamet® PV19x series photovoltaic metallization pastes.
DuPont Introduces New Solamet® PV76x Photovoltaic Metallization Pastes
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x photovoltaic metallizations is a new series of front side silver pastes designed to maximize efficiencies and improve the reliability of solar cells and panels utilizing Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) technology.
DuPont and JinkoSolar Sign Strategic Collaboration Agreement
DuPont and JinkoSolar have signed a strategic collaboration agreement that reflects the companies’ interest in furthering the growth and adoption of efficient and reliable solar generated electricity.
DuPont & TSEC Engineering Enable New High-Efficiency Solar Panel
TSEC’s newest “V-Series” high-efficiency solar panels, featured for the first time during PV EXPO 2015 in Japan, are made using new DuPont™ Solamet® pastes and DuPont™ Tedlar® film-based backsheets to optimize power output and long-term reliability.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Helps Hanau Energies Concept Create its Largest Solar Park
The 6.8 megawatt (MW) solar park features 26,334 crystalline silicon solar panels made with advanced materials from DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to help ensure optimal power output and durability.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Lab Safety at University of California
- The Science Behind Energy
- Generating Energy On Wind Farms.
- Thin-film Photovoltaics in Hong Kong
- Low-weight Nylon for Efficient Autos
- Ethanol Fuel Without Antibiotics
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- Collaboration Opportunities
- Feedstock Supply Chain Expertise
- Sustainable Biofuels | DuPont Cellulosic Ethanol
- Corn Stover Harvest Program
- Cellulosic Ethanol Licensing
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
OMV Petrom Group Case Study
Read the DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) case study on OMV Petrom Group to see how they refined safety performance.
- Mobile Transformer Uprating | DuPont ™ Nomex ® Insulation
- Hybrid Insulation Systems
Transformers in Urban Areas
Gaz Electricité de Grenoble chose a hybrid insulation system utilizing Nomex® for its transformers in urban areas, enabling it to install a low-noise transformer with a much higher rating in the existing substation.
Flanders Industrial Motor Repair
Flanders Electric provides the highest quality power products and services, including industrial motor repair. An integral part of the quality equation is the use of Nomex® paper and Nomex® based laminates.
- Nomex® Thermal Technology Serving Wind Generators by FMV