Pyralux® flexible circuit materials
DuPont offers a comprehensive, industry-leading portfolio of Pyralux® flexible circuit materials and systems designed to meet today's and next generation design challenges.
The Pyralux® portfolio includes a diverse collection of core dielectric materials and customized dimensional constructions that enable the designer and manufacturer of complex circuits to deliver high performance solutions. DuPont Pyralux® copper clad laminates, bondplys, coverlays, and adhesive systems offer excellent functional performance and high reliability and allow for the fabrication of thin, solderable, high density electrical interconnects for single and double-sided, multilayer flex and rigid flex applications.
The assemblies are ideal for electronic data transmission applications such as servers and high-end computing, storage servers and signal processing.
The Pyralux® HT 225ºC service temperature enables designers to use flexible circuits for the first time in high-temperature environments such as aerospace and automotive engines, brakes and transmissions, and downhole pumps for oil and gas drilling.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
DuPont™ Pyralux® TK is a fluoropolymer/polyimide composite double sided copper clad laminate and bondply ideal for high speed digital and high frequency flexible circuit applications.
Pyralux® HT is an all polyimide flexible laminate system with the highest service temperature available today, that includes a double-sided copper-clad laminate and a unique all polyimide coverfilm or bonding material.
DuPont™ Pyralux® LF products are acrylic-based copper clad laminates, coverlays, bondplys and sheet adhesives and have been the industry standard in high reliability applications in the consumer electronics industry for over 35 years with a proven record of consistency and dependability.
DuPont™ Pyralux® AP is an all polyimide double sided copper clad laminate that has excellent thermal, chemical and mechanical properties ideal for use in high reliability flex and multilayer flex circuitry.
Pyralux® JT Coverfilm and Bonding Material is a polyamideimide-based technology for use in rigid-flex applications or higher temperature flex applications.
DuPont™ Pyralux® FR products are acrylic-based flame retardant copper clad laminates, coverlays, bonpdplys and sheet adhesives for products requiring UL rating.
Product Data Sheets (15)
- Pyralux® AC Single Sided All-Polyimide Copper Clad Flexible Laminate (PDF)
- Pyralux® AP Double Sided All-Polyimide Copper Clad Flexible Laminate (PDF)
- Pyralux® AP-PLUS All-Polyimide Thick Copper Clad Flexible Laminate (PDF)
- Pyralux® APR All-Polyimide Flexible Laminate with Embedded Resistor Foil (PDF)
- Pyralux® FR Flame Retardant Copper Clad Flexible Laminate (PDF)
- Pyralux® FR Flame Retardant Acrylic-Based Coverlay (PDF)
- Pyralux® FR Flame Retardant Acrylic-Based Sheet Adhesive (PDF)
- Pyralux® HXC Black Flexible Halogen Free Coverlay (PDF)
- Pyralux® LF Copper Clad Flexible Laminated Composite (PDF)
- Pyralux® LF Flexible Coverlay Composite (PDF)
- Pyralux® LF Flexible Bond Ply Composite (PDF)
- Pyralux® LF Acrylic-Based Sheet Adhesive (PDF)
- Pyralux® LF-B Black Flexible Coverlay (PDF)
- Pyralux® PC 1000 Flexible Photoimageable Coverlay & Dry Film Solder Mask (PDF)
- Pyralux® TK Flexible Copper Clad Laminate and Bonding Film System (PDF)