Ultra Fast Photospeed Direct Imaging Resist
DuPont began formulating specialized photoresists for Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) over 20 years ago, and continues to lead the industry with its Riston® LaserSeries films.
Ultra fast photospeed, high performance, and compatibility with conventional printed wiring board (PWB) processes are critical to help PWB fabricators optimize their LDI equipment investments.
Riston® Laser Series Dry Film Photoresists Include:
- For specialty outerlayer plating applications on 355nm direct imaging equipment
- Exposure productivity and plating latitude enhance throughput and yields
- High productivity film is fully aqueous
- Possesses ultra-fast photospeed
- Compatible with both acid and alkaline etching
- Customized for tent and etch processes with 355nm direct imaging equipment
- Excellent tenting strength, resolution and adhesion
- Fast stripping that contributes to higher yield and productivity
- Designed to provide superior performance on LDI imaged outerlayer boards
- Broad range of plating solutions (copper, tin, solder, nickel and gold)
- Available in thicknesses ranging from 40 microns to 100 microns
- Gives fabricator one film to meet all of their imaging needs
Riston® LDI 8000
- Developed for 405 nm LDI equipment
- Fast photospeed (13mJ/cm2~)
- Excellent resolution with wide exposure latitude
- Good conformity
- Vivid printout image
- Strong tenting with excellent hold time stability
Product Data Sheets (9)
- Riston® 200 Series for Acid & Alkaline Etch (PDF)
- Riston® 9000 Series for Acid & Alkaline Etch (PDF)
- Riston® LaserSeries LDI300 High-Speed Direct Imaging Resist (PDF)
- Riston® LaserSeries LDI500 High-Speed Direct Imaging Resist (PDF)
- Riston® LaserSeries LDI7000 Laser Direct Imaging Resist (PDF)
- Riston® LaserSeries LDI7100 Laser Direct Imaging Resist (PDF)
- Riston® LaserSeries LDI7200 Laser Direct Imaging Resist (PDF)
- Riston® LaserSeries LDI7300 Laser Direct Imaging Resist (PDF)
- Riston® LaserSeries LDI8000 Laser Direct Imaging Resist (PDF)
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Riston® FX Dry Film Photoresist
DuPont has developed the Riston® FX Series of photoresists to help fabricators address challenges of producing fine lines at high yields.
Riston® EtchMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® EtchMaster dry film photoresist is specifically designed as an acid etching film that delivers high yields in fine line applications. These photoresists provide excellent conformation using dry lamination and possess wide exposure, developing and stripping latitude.
Riston® GoldMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® GoldMaster is a fully aqueous resist that simplifies circuit board fabrication with special gold plating or nickel plating finishes
Riston® MultiMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
DuPont™ Riston® MultiMaster Series simplifies the manufacturing operation by eliminating the need for different films in your production line.
Riston® PlateMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® PlateMaster was formulated to achieve consistently high yields by providing outstanding plated line uniformity, fine line resolution, and wide surface tolerance on direct metallization and panel plate.
Riston® TentMaster Series Dry Film Photoresist
DuPont™ Riston® TentMaster provides excellent tenting capability, outstanding conformation, excellent resolution and remarkable tolerance to off-contact exposure.