Fabrics, Fibers, and Nonwovens – Engineered for Performance
For more than 40 years, DuPont has delivered the fabrics, fibers, and nonwovens industries and companies trust for performance, protection, and versatility of use.
With our track record of innovation and our dedicated team of scientists and engineers, DuPont has worked in collaboration with industries to develop new uses for these high performing materials including DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber for ballistic and cut protection, DuPont™ Nomex® flame resistant fiber for fire dangers, DuPont™ Sorona® eco-fiber for versatile, design-freedom, DuPont™ Tyvek® for breathable barrier protection, and DuPont™ Tychem® for chemical protection..
From protecting workers, emergency response personnel, buildings, our environment and work to making automobiles and aircraft faster and more efficient, the fabrics, fibers, and nonwovens innovations we develop in partnership with industries are limitless.
- Kevlar® brand
- Tyvek® Protective Apparel
- Tychem® garments
- Tyvek® Brand
- DuPont™ Sorona®
- Nomex® Brand
- Nomex® for Automotive Heat Shield
- Nomex® for Aerospace Applications
The DuPont™ Tyvekr® Media Center features Tyvek® news, videos, events and insights, from the fabric used to help make a variety of clothing, accessories, and equipment safe and more durable.
- Thermo-Man® Demonstration Unit
- Protera® Fabric
- Flame Resistant Nomex®
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Conveyor Belts for Mining
- Reebok® Crossfit® Gear made with Kevlar®
- Industrial Safety
- Safe and durable protective motorcycle apparel
- Consumer Products made with Kevlar®
- Aerospace, Marine, & Rail
- Kevlar® for stronger Brake Pads, Clutches and Gaskets
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Pharmaceuticals
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Perishables
- Ropes & Cables
- Hot Gas Filtration
- Automotive Hoses & Belts Reinforcements
- DuPont Safety & Construction Invests Over $400 Million to Increase Tyvek® Capacity Growing Global Demand for Product Innovations Key Driver for Expansion
Techplast Wins EMEA DuPont™ Kevlar® Innovation Award
DuPont Protection Technologies is pleased to announce the winner of the 2012 DuPont™ Kevlar® Innovation Awards. This year’s EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) award was bestowed to Techplast, a company based in Poland, for their innovative use of Kevlar® in SAFER® ultra-light composite cylinders.
- DuPont Celebrates 50th Anniversary of DuPont™ Tyvek®
- DuPont™ Nomex® Marks First 50 Years of Enabling Endless Possibilities
- DuPont Protection Solutions, Matching Performance to Threats with Enhanced DuPont™ Kevlar® XP and XD Technology Platforms
- Sorona® Oeko-Tex®-Certified
- IACP/DuPont™ Kevlar® Survivors’ Club® Inducts 27 Officers in 2016
- DuPont Protection Solutions collaborates with Belkin on premium line of cables built with DuPont™ Kevlar®
- IACP/DuPont™ Kevlar® Survivors’ Club® Celebrates 2016 Honoree of the Year
DuPont Announces Partnership with IQPC for the 14th Annual Cold Chain GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum
DuPont recently announced they are proudly sponsoring the 14th Annual Cold Chain GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum. DuPont will be joined by 850 temperature controlled life science leaders, September 26-30 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA.
- DuPont Protection Technologies Reaffirms Commitment to Defend Aggressively Against Trademark Infringement and Counterfeiting
- IACP/DuPont Celebrate Survivors Club Honoree
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Events
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Trademarking and Licensing Information
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers: Where to Buy
DuPont Tyvek® for Cargo Covers
See why DuPont™ Tyvek® is the ideal material for Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Products and Services
An overview of the products and services offered through Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Presentations and Publications
View past presentations and publications on DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers News
Stay up to date on everything DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Product Line Detail
An overview of the all the available sizes for DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.
- DuPont Bio-Based Products
Sorona® and Bio-Based Product Labels
The USDA BioPreferred Certification of DuPont™ Sorona® means manufacturers can offer innovative products that customers can readily identify. Innovative products help reduce the use of fossil fuels and help reduce emissions.
- Tyvek® Contact Us Directory
- DuPont unveiling third-generation Tyvek® Cargo Cover at the 'LogiPharma' supply chain event in Montreux 19th - 21st April 2016